Frontierland Expansion? | Page 4 | Inside Universal Forums

Frontierland Expansion?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Apparently the Big Thunder major refurb that was supposed to happen over the summer has been put on hold.

I thought it had just been delayed until about August? I'd call that a result as I'm heading in September and I'm very fond of BTM.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad tidings. I'm glad this isn't ancient Greece. They often killed the messenger. :lol:

55yBsLb.gif

Disney announced today that the new BTM refurb dates are Aug. 8th to Nov. 19th

Those dates make so much more sense. Crowds start to die down after Aug 8th and September is one of the slowest months. It will be back up before Thanksgiving which is a busy week and then into the holidays again busy. It is interesting because it will be down for there special Halloween nights. That is the only thing with those dates. But makes way more sense than having it down half the summer!

Reactions: Scott W.
Disney's website updated the refurb schedule for Big Thunder:

From August 8 to November 18, 2016, Big Thunder Mountain Railroad will be closed for refurbishment.