Fun Spot Expansion | Page 6 | Inside Universal Forums

Fun Spot Expansion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
This was the old sky coaster from the MGM in Vegas. Sure enough in the video you can see how they have duel loading stations

[video=youtube;C7MH3cCMX2U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7MH3cCMX2U&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/video]

Last edited:
I think it's great that we will have the world's tallest and 2nd tallest Skycoaster just down the road from each other.

I did the 300ft at Fun Spot USA and it is insane. Scariest ride of my life.

Update from today!

IMG_0334.jpg

IMG_0333-1.jpg

IMG_0332.jpg

IMG_0330.jpg

IMG_0328.jpg

IMG_0326.jpg

IMG_0325.jpg

IMG_0324.jpg

IMG_0323.jpg

IMG_0322.jpg

IMG_0321.jpg

IMG_0320.jpg

IMG_0319.jpg

IMG_0317.jpg

IMG_0316.jpg

IMG_0315.jpg

IMG_0314.jpg

IMG_0312.jpg

IMG_0310.jpg

IMG_0309.jpg

IMG_0308.jpg

IMG_0307.jpg

IMG_0306.jpg

IMG_0305.jpg

IMG_0304.jpg

IMG_0303.jpg

IMG_0301.jpg

IMG_0300.jpg

IMG_0299.jpg

IMG_0298.jpg

IMG_0296.jpg

Reactions: Felipe
Just looking at that sky tower gives me chills. I have never done a sky tower, sling shot, or anything that involves being thrown around in the air by a rope. I'm not scared the rope will break, just a bit too intimidating for me lol.

I personally can't wait to see the actual track on the wooden coaster start taking shape. The bents and structure are cool and all, but I really geek out when they start laying down the laminate layers for the track. Such an interesting process.

We are on our way to Ocala right now about 20miles south and just saw a tractor with bright yellow coaster track on the southbound side of 75 pulled over by an FDOT truck :lol: He may have passed the weight station since he was pulled off right past it. I assume the track is for Fun Spot since that's the only yellow coaster I know getting built down here

Slightly off topic but if anyone ever has the chance I highly recommend doing a sky coaster. One of the most terrifying yet amazing experiences out there for thrill rides.

Agreed. The adrenaline rush from these things is amazing you just need balls of steel to pull the cord.

Back on topic that coaster is flying up can't wait to see the woodie following soon.

This applies to the other Fun Spot in Kissimmee, but still worth a mention... AmazonLocal Deals is currently offering SkyCoaster Flight tix for only $18 (a 55% discount over the regular $40 price). This deals will be up for the next 6 days, and the tix can be used through September 13, 2013. Pretty good deal :thumbs: