Fun Spot Expansion | Page 11 | Inside Universal Forums

Fun Spot Expansion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
My next week of vacation starts on the 25th of May :lol:

This is seriously the most excited I've been for a new ride in a while. There's just something about wood coasters that I can't put a finger on, but they're just more enjoyable to me than even the best steel coasters.

If any of you are ACE members, the signup for the ACE preview went live. Link should be in your e-mail.

2yyee6t.jpg

hx3i9f.jpg

And this is the most recent and accurate concept map. It includes the Rip Curl attraction

ip0xkgzzOVTCr.jpg

Last edited:
So, if that is the most up to date map, they are still planning on installing the screaming swings?

I really have no idea. I do know that where the paratrooper is on the map is where the Enterprise that they bought from Six Flags over Georgia is going. So I know of at least one difference.

I really have no idea. I do know that where the paratrooper is on the map is where the Enterprise that they bought from Six Flags over Georgia is going. So I know of at least one difference.

Here's a video of it testing

[video]https://www.facebook.com/video/embed?video_id=10200363896232711[/video]

From Fun Spot's Facebook Page

White Lightnings's trains have arrived. I really love how they keep everyone updated with progress on their expansion and are posting new behind the scenes pictures of all the work being done.

Thanks Mike! I really like the cobblestone :thumbs: Coaster testing, and even landscaping under way... This will be open in no time! Can't wait to ride these brand new coasters! :happy:

Saw White Lightning for the first time in person today while driving by. It looks incredible. Pictures don't do it justice. Cannot wait to ride!

White Lightning was testing last night. Not sure if they will be testing during the day but did see some pics of employees or construction workers takeing a spin on it via TPR's Facebook page.