Future of Dragon Challenge? | Page 14 | Inside Universal Forums

Future of Dragon Challenge?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitely agree about the Bill Gates point you made but that's is a completely different extreme then, "Wouldn't it be cool if they demolished Harry Potter and put a Twlight themed area."

A few years back there was a rumor that Uni was going to erect a tent over Islands of Adventure for Halloween Horror Nights. That's a stupid idea.

Also having Penn & Teller at HHN was a stupid idea from conception.

So yes. There are stupid ideas.

Definitely agree about the Bill Gates point you made but that's is a completely different extreme then, "Wouldn't it be cool if they demolished Harry Potter and put a Twlight themed area."

A few years back there was a rumor that Uni was going to erect a tent over Islands of Adventure for Halloween Horror Nights. That's a stupid idea.

Also having Penn & Teller at HHN was a stupid idea from conception.

So yes. There are stupid ideas.

I know we will never agree on this but please take the time to read this. It may broaden your perspective

There's No Such Thing as a Bad Idea. Or Is There? - SmartStorming

Reactions: Scott W.
Seen this on Twitter today pretty sure it didn't happen. I rode it twice this morning. But would be cool if it did when it goes down for refurbishment they somehow made it more safe

I didn't notice any dueling when I was there, but I was not staring at the coaster for large periods of time either. But I doubt it. There is no way without major changes they would be dueling. This would be a huge legal issue.

I didn't notice any dueling when I was there, but I was not staring at the coaster for large periods of time either. But I doubt it. There is no way without major changes they would be dueling. This would be a huge legal issue.

Unless they stopped listening to the lawyers and safety team they were not dueling. I think some see two trains up at the same time and think they duel.

I think some people imagine it will duel because both coasters get dispatched at the same time, but once they reach the chainlift, one of the chains has its speed reduced.

Personally; i'm curious on the type of dark ride if that is indeed what would replace DC. Whether or not it'd be something like a EFG system or something entirely new, its tempting to think some of the possibilities.

AFAIK it's not getting replaced by a Dark Ride. It'll still be a coaster. It's also possible that it's just an even more indepth version of the project Hulk just went through.

If it does indeed just get The Hulk treatment so to say, I hope they go in the direction @Disneyhead suggested in mimicking the design of Battlestar in Singapore. Turns a thriller seeker ride into a possible family attraction without losing the thrill side of things... And may open it back up for them to duel, in a sense, again.

Reactions: anihilnation
Status
Not open for further replies.