Future of Dragon Challenge? | Page 6 | Inside Universal Forums

Future of Dragon Challenge?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have the exact measurements of the land DC sits on? Or even a comparison map to Hogsmeade/DA?

I believe it is going, but it seems strange that we'd get one ride on all that land.

Reactions: IAmFloridaBorn
I think this must be a pretty difficult for UC to make, DC isn't in great shape and could do with a part/full track replace, we know that. However, if they do that they are then locking that land out of action for development for the next 10 years probably due to the cost of replacement, that being said, we've established this is a large bit of land that they're talking about and they have a LOT of different options they could take with it if they wanted to and if they have the resource (with the amount of projects ongoing at the moment I can't imagine they have a lot spare at the moment).

It certainly isn't a bad place to be in mind you.

To be clear, The Great Hall can go anywhere. Remember There are passages into Hogwarts from various locations in the book (Hog's Head, Honeydukes, Shrieking Shack, etc) so as long as you aren't entering directly from the village to the Great Hall, I'm sure J.K.R would be okay with it.

That parcel of land is so large though, they could build the Quidditch Pitch on top of the Great Hall, with the forbidden forest and lake on one side and on the other, more hogsmeade such as the shrieking shack

I mean, wouldn't a brand new ride that none of the other Hogsmeades have make ours special too?:lol:

(To be clear, I don't know what's going on here, have just heard something big is up for DC)
Jungle Skip, with something big, do you mean the possibility of a redo of DC a la Hulk?

Yes, but I think whatever happens at DC would be more indepth
Ah ok. I'd miss DC because I love that coaster (more than I like Hulk), especially the Blue track. That being said, I guess I'd be ok with another coaster replacing it, and I do like Disneyhead's idea of using something a la Battlestar and have two different types of coasters; non-inverting sit down and wing rider combo would be nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.