Future of Shrek 4-D Orlando | Page 15 | Inside Universal Forums

Future of Shrek 4-D Orlando

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Minions deserve more. They deserve to have a bigger presence. If I were Universal and Pokemon in Kidzone is a no, I'd have ET stay with Minions moving to Curious George and having the back part of Kidzone be turned into Super Silly Funland (Nut house coaster gets a retheme) and have a play area be built. Add SLOP to Barney plot and you still have a "Kidzone".

Reactions: Legacy
Pretty sure Pokémon is going to replace KZ, so that’s out of the equation.

I'm gonna be real with you, Kidzone is a mess of rumors & guesses that it should be taken with a grave amount of salt.

Real talk, I would not mind if Shrek 4D is replaced by that Villain-Con rumor, just to give the chance of fleshing out that area to be Minion-oriented. At-least that'd be more concise than what Production Central actually is.

I found it interesting they demolished that trailer behind the Nuthouse coaster. Not saying anything is gonna go back there, just interesting.
It wasn’t needed anymore since all of the facilities in that trailer had been moved to the new parade building in a much more permanent area.

The removal definitely did open up the land for expansion use as you are suggesting, however.

Reactions: JungleSkip
It wasn’t needed anymore since all of the facilities in that trailer had been moved to the new parade building in a much more permanent area.

The removal definitely did open up the land for expansion use as you are suggesting, however.

Yea, I must have missed the news it was getting knocked down. Was surprised to see it when I went through the Trick R Treat queue