Future of Shrek 4-D Orlando | Page 13 | Inside Universal Forums

Future of Shrek 4-D Orlando

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
A family spinning coaster that weaves in and out of mountainsides would be fun

They are incredibly fun. :grin::grin: And not nearly as nauseating as people fear when they see the videos. The only parts of Time Traveler I don't like are the two stops when it's setting up to launch again. They don't feel as long on-ride as they seem in the videos, though, and it seems like Universal could do a lot with theming or something in those areas--I think they might be there primarily to give people a break, lol. Here's ours at SDC --

I mean, it was slated to close last year. Until it wasn’t

I really thought it was gonna close when behind the walls they began to cut down trees. And as the event progressed, nothing else happened.

If KidZone does close this year, I expect announcement that reassures that ET stays open. You don’t want to close KidZone and then have people complain about ET, even thought it probably will remain open.

Reactions: happy bunny rabbit
Yea, even with the Nintendo plans, they didn't change the entrance, which was an interesting choice.
It would at least gotten an entrance arch thing at the end of the skinny path between Nintendo and SpongeBob store so at least you knew ET was down there though. Kinda like Rockin Roller coaster’s courtyard arch so you know to turn left at the end of Sunset Blvd.

New rumor suggests that Mr. Pings noodle shop is coming near Shrek. Possible Shrek closure incoming soon? We already have Kung Fu Panda at the Lagoon show.

Reactions: SeventyOne
New rumor suggests that Mr. Pings noodle shop is coming near Shrek. Possible Shrek closure incoming soon? We already have Kung Fu Panda at the Lagoon show.

Hmm. There is the Shrek meet and greet (actually attached to the Monsters Cafe building). That might be able to hold the Meet and Greet from Hollywood...
maxresdefault.jpg