Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Future of Toon Lagoon

Thinking about it more, and changing my opinion completely from other threads, Valley of Peace may fit perfectly here. Since the exclusive rights are probably for at least 4-5 years after 2021, I’m assuming Toon Lagoon will need some updating at that point. We shall see however!
I feel TL will outlive LC and Kidzone....Popeye and Boop merch sells, there are two food areas that are normally busy and the water rides are some of the top rated in the world. I would rather Panda go elsewhere

I feel TL will outlive LC and Kidzone....Popeye and Boop merch sells, there are two food areas that are normally busy and the water rides are some of the top rated in the world. I would rather Panda go elsewhere
That’s fair, but I’m talking late 2020s here. If we’re really getting into it, kidzone replacement by 2023/2024, Zelda in LC by 2025/2026, and TL replacement next.

That’s fair, but I’m talking late 2020s here. If we’re really getting into it, kidzone replacement by 2023/2024, Zelda in LC by 2025/2026, and TL replacement next.
I believe the focus will be EU for a while
I expect lite replacements for Studios and IOA...I don't like to think about things that far down the road haha

I believe the focus will be EU for a while
I expect lite replacements for Studios and IOA...I don't like to think about things that far down the road haha
I agree. I think after JP there’s a chance we don’t get anything else at the main campus. We shall see, especially if opening is early/spring 2023 for EU. I have a lot of free time so I think ahead lol

I agree. I think after JP there’s a chance we don’t get anything else at the main campus. We shall see, especially if opening is early/spring 2023 for EU. I have a lot of free time so I think ahead lol
My intuition is also telling me that Jurassic might be the last of the updates on this side of things but I’ve definitely been surprised by uni before

My intuition is also telling me that Jurassic might be the last of the updates on this side of things but I’ve definitely been surprised by uni before
Ya I’m thinking if anything after JP Coaster we get SLOP or Dreamworks theatre replacing Shrek. But again, if that...

I really think just 2022 is a dry spell. We’re likely getting an entire new park the following year lol so not a bad wait at all. More so just stinks nothing is being added to the theatre here it seems, or USF after Bourne.

Minus a new dagum park being built, yeah I suppose

I was talking about stuff that's actually opening but yeah, seeing a whole park getting built + whatever Disney have down the pipeline should be enough to keep this forum running strong. ;)

Yeah, we potentially could get the new park and still get something new every year leading up...

2019 - Hagrid
2020 - Bourne
2021 - JP Coaster
2022 - Hopefully VB expansion
2023 - Epic Universe opens.

Oh yeah! I totally forgot about that VB expansion space! Would love to see that spot used for a big E-Ticket water attraction. Something that could draw people to the back of the park.

After walking through this land again I never realized that the soundtrack changes depending on where you are standing in the land

Why did I just now realize this?