Future Universal Projects and Parks | Page 29 | Inside Universal Forums

Future Universal Projects and Parks

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mentioned an Ironman coaster a couple of months ago, and everyone thought I was crazy.

Now this is just me speculating, but what if the coaster is still part of the project, but only part of a much larger project? As in NOT the headliner.

i would love a cool new roller coaster in the resort. The last one was what, Rip Rocket in 2009?

Well, it is technically a roller coaster, but IMO it's more of a darkride. I think that blue180 meant "open roller coaster".

Yea, I'll be honest, a flying coaster for Iron Man is about as derivative as you can get, IMO. Well, except for the Stark Tours concept they're doing in Hong Kong.

Now Kuka arms + Iron Man = Gold

But there are no launched flying coasters though....and the overusage of Kuka Arms are going to make them less special and unique later on.

There's one Kuka arm attraction.:lol:

If I'm building an attraction around Tony freaking Stark, the most brilliant engineer in the Marvel universe, I want something that's completely and technically mindblowing.

It does a disservice to the character to slap a red and gold paint job on a coaster and call it a day. That's how Six Flags has wasted the DC character license for decades. Thankfully now they're at least trying with the Justice League dark rides.

What is the idea that's being thrown? because my understading so far is 3 potential areas for rides

1 - Hulk Overhaul or new track?
2. Remove DD and Storm - Gives you a great size for a new E
3. Toon lagoon theatre.

Is it too much to be asking for
1. Improvement on Hulk
2. Avengers ride at Theatre
3. Something where DD/Storm force is? Would be cool to do something with GOTG and Inhumans

Woah woah woah.

what COULD be done is get rid of DDFF and make the entrance at Storm force entrance, then utilize the DDFF building and the rest of the back. With all of that, more than enough room for an E ticket.

Skip I want to show a photo of my idea but I can insert images for some reason, just links

Woah woah woah.

what COULD be done is get rid of DDFF and make the entrance at Storm force entrance, then utilize the DDFF building and the rest of the back. With all of that, more than enough room for an E ticket.

They could get rid of DDF and the Carnage warehouse and have all the room they need. Literally no reason to get rid of Storm too. It's a ride that takes up no space and is just "something else to do". If they were looking to expand the land, there'd be no reason to get rid of the ride.

What is "carnage warehouse" and why is it called that?

It's a warehouse behind Doctor Doom used for storage. It's called Carnage Warehouse because the HHN house Maximum Carnage (I think that's what it was called) was housed there during HHN in IoA. It's in ReelJustice's pic of the area he posted a few pages back.

Also, there's a ton of guests viewing this thread, just so stuff here doesn't get a life of its own, this is still all hypothetical speak. Don't go running through the internet that OU told you all this is happening. :wave:

Here's the pic of hypothetical available expansion

ScreenShot2015-02-09at100118AM_zps34773dd0.png

Status
Not open for further replies.