Future Universal Projects and Parks | Page 44 | Inside Universal Forums

Future Universal Projects and Parks

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel quite sure that the project numbers are chosen by UC Orlando for every one of their parks in the world. F&F CA was 400's and I really believe that Orlando's is in the 600's (only due to a mistake made withing UC about 8 months ago). :stunned:
Ah right! They'll soon run out then at the rate they are going!!

Such silence at the mention of Star Trek. Before it seemed everyone knew. Now it seems no one knows. It's like a sinister presence has cut tongues out. LOL

Was walking from I-drive to Universal yesterday morning along Universal Boulevard and in the plot of land diagonally across of Wet 'n Wild there was an Arial Survey Mark, close by on Universal Boulevard itself there was another one of them.

Likely aerial targets for low-altitude mapping for the I-4 project

So now that Mardi Gras is over can we expect to see any new projects to pop up? I remember some thinking that Twister would close and that work could begin on Flyin' with Fallon

Yep, serious construction for the dino show should begin soon (two months?). I wouldn't expect anything on Twister until late this year or early 2016. I would bet F&F Orlando was somewhat of a hold until the recent film came out. I would now bet it is full steam ahead and Disaster could close on short notice. Meanwhile, the new Allah center should open in June of this year I would think.

Yep, serious construction for the dino show should begin soon (two months?). I wouldn't expect anything on Twister until late this year or early 2016. I would bet F&F Orlando was somewhat of a hold until the recent film came out. I would now bet it is full steam ahead and Disaster could close on short notice. Meanwhile, the new Allah center should open in June of this year I would think.

Think the dino show will open this summer?

What about the coaster/Kidzone area? They need to get moving if the May 2016 date is right.

Wow that's crazy, they were the one hotel that was in my mind the hardest for Universal to acquire. Are they really selling it just because the franchise agreement is about to expire? I can't believe that Doubletree wouldn't be jumping through hoops to keep it in place.

Status
Not open for further replies.