Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

General Discussion - Hagrid's Magical Creature Motorbike Adventure

Which is a clear and fair win.

But looking at the other awards so far... is themeparkinsider strictly for Orlando? Or do they mostly cover Universal? This awards thing seems meaningless. I can hardly fathom that out of every theme park across the US, every winner so far is from Universal Orlando... doesn’t seem like there’s a bias at all?
But like, Universal kills it

Very few people have actually been on it however. It's only been open for a month.
It has a four star rating on TPI, presently their highest rating. so chances are it will win....Won't know for sure until tomorrow though.....Hagrid also has 4 stars. The only Universal Orlando attractions with four stars are Fj, Spidey, Mummy & Hagrids. Just a handful at WDW Disney too.

Last edited:
I wasn't able to get a recording, but there is a new Sorting Hat audio track that plays in the outdoor Hagrid's Queue. He talks about determining which house the people in line belong in!

That’s so funny! I’m sure I would have thought the same thing! It was exciting there for a hot minute thinking something new was added, but I suppose the ride has been around long enough that new elements wouldn’t be added on now.

Been thinking....do any of you think the Skrewt Blast effect will ever come back? My best guess is that the effect has been turned off due to it setting of sensors. This would be similar to EE’s fog effect back when it first opened.

Been thinking....do any of you think the Skrewt Blast effect will ever come back? My best guess is that the effect has been turned off due to it setting of sensors. This would be similar to EE’s fog effect back when it first opened.

I dont think it’s sensors. I have a theory it’s something with the figure itself. I’ll check in on it.

Its a good guess but I don’t think that’s it because there’s steam at several points of the ride.
It makes more sense that it’s a problem with the figure.
I thought that scene was specifically causing trouble due to the fog being directly blasted at the rider and car.
I do miss the effect and hope it comes back....along with that Hogsmeade sign around the first bend. Man I miss that sign
:(:lol:

Wait... this was removed as well? I loved that sign! Why would they remove a static sign that requires little to no maintenance? The placement right before you take the turn and catch a view of Hogsmeade was perfect. :-(
Yeah they removed it a good while ago. Definitely gone by August.

Update: When through a ton of POV’s seems to have disappeared by mid-August.

Last edited: