General Discussion - Jurassic World: The Ride | Page 4 | Inside Universal Forums

General Discussion - Jurassic World: The Ride

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I was meaning the larger one on the right. If it did move its hea

Her head also moves, with it being an angle while going at horizontal movements.

Watching the video, the cliffside Stego moves her head in a clockwise angle, bobbing up and down as she moves the head. Then, the right-side only does a simple horizontal movements with the head purposefully rotated.

Additionally, the right side stegos tail has changed; when it previously moved into the water (and slightly splashing), the new tail moves at a simple horizontal.

I'm guessing the tail change revolves on safety reasons, alongside keeping the robotics at the best condition.

Last edited:
To do a comparison, it's similar to Fluffy in a way.

Movement for outdoor AAs can only go so far, and the best option is to reduce the amount of downtime for exposed AAs in sunlight.

Fluffy has an awning that protects it from MOST of the elements, much like the Indian chief at Disneyland. Unlike the Steggo family here which are just flat out in the open. A more accurate comparison is with Hollywood's buck-beak. Also extremely limited movement because it's got no protection at all.

Might be riding this at HHN, but will they make some slight changes to the ride during Halloween, such as Guns and Roses music or perhaps make it a little more gory?

Also based on some videos the ride doesnt look bad, and looks awesome. Some critiques I would say is to add some cool details in the predator cove like a dead dinosaur, and maybe a crashed gyroshpere. I cant wait to ride this one though.

There's still room to place that destroyed ride vehicle with the mickey ears again. It seems like they left it open there on purpose to add it back in the future.

Looking at the mosasaurus scene, I thought the ride video was going to adjust to the daylight. The night POV showed the mosasaurus swimming in daylight.

Last edited:
A few weeks back there was a rumor that the I-Rex hadn’t been delivered yet. Maybe they didn’t mean the indoor I-Rex. Maybe there’s an I-Rex for the middle outdoor section that has yet to be delivered. I’m sure it’d be harder to make since it would have to work in elements. Idk. Either that or they had budget cuts. I don’t feel like they meant the middle section to be that empty in the initial designs.
I think you are referring to my post. I still stand by my post. What I've been hearing is that the final IRex isn't done yet. Thats why it looks so static. I'm hearing November delivery after HHN is over.

Looking at the mosasaurus scene, I thought the ride video was going to adjust to the daylight. The night POV showed the mosasaurus swimming in daylight.

Hoping that turns out to be true.

The night POV definitely shows this off better. I really love what they have done but yeah some quick additions could easily be made to flesh out that mid section.

This is not a complaint, as I love what I see, but Indo Rex feels a little underused, I expected more than just the head being miles away from the T rex at the final drop. I thought she might appear somewhere as projection mapping - so that we could see her reveal herself from her camouflage?

Great to see the dilos in there!!!