Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

General Discussion - Jurassic World: The Ride

Has there been any rumors to the idea they may beef up the Predator Cove scene during the refurb as well? Seems even from the general public its a constant complaint of being a deadzone?

Has there been any rumors to the idea they may beef up the Predator Cove scene during the refurb as well? Seems even from the general public its a constant complaint of being a deadzone?
Everyone: "Hey Universal! Predator Cove is too dead! Fix it!"

Universal: "Okay" *Gets rid of the blood and dead Pterodactyls to make it literally less dead and leaves it as an empty spot*

I can see USH doing this.

source.gif

I had a thought. I wonder if they would add some dialogue after “keep an eye out for blue” or just change it a bit, since I was reading about the ride on Wikipedia out of boredom and this seems to make sense for why Blue is there.
...the riders meet up with Blue. The Velociraptor guides them to an exit, but the Indominus Rex has made it there first. The Tyrannosaurus then appears and attacks the Indominus, which buys riders the time needed to escape.
I know the map already shows there’s a route already, but who’s to say they could say they’re redirecting the raft only for the riders to see the Indominus there? It’d be similar to how a worker says one boat just went past the return point after the security director orders all boats to be held in safe zones when you enter predator cove.

On a similar note, I wonder if we’ll get that outro to the ride that was there when the ride was nearing completion and then got taken out. In fact, does anyone have any footage of said end of ride monitor?

Last edited:
Wasn't there a rumor at one time that a Mosasaurus would "bump" the boat? I think that'd be fun. But yeah, my biggest wish, even more than the IR, is a better Predator Cove. That area is a real let down to me, even more than the IR.