Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

General Discussion - Jurassic World: The Ride

The vid says there’s allegedly three Indo animatronics in the ride now though, so I’m not quite sure. If you’re talking about the Indo head between the second to last drop and the final one, it was meant to just replace the original T Rex head since the Indo is the main threat, so I’m not sure what else they could do aside from maintenance.

Like I said in the edit of my last post, they could also have it on the lift hill where the raptor used to come out from the left.

The vid says there’s allegedly three Indo animatronics in the ride now though, so I’m not quite sure. If you’re talking about the Indo head between the second to last drop and the final one, it was meant to just replace the original T Rex head since the Indo is the main threat, so I’m not sure what else they could do aside from maintenance.

Like I said in the edit of my last post, they could also have it on the lift hill where the raptor used to come out from the left.

Could the third head be the "I rex on a stick?" In Dinosaur at DAK, they have 4 carnotaruses on the ride, 3 of which are used at a given time, with the last reserved for b mode. Perhaps this is what they were referring to? 2 being used in "A Mode" and a backup (head on a stick) for "B Mode?"

The answer on the aerial is yes

1592931504362-png.12593

(Santa Clarita Drone as source)

...well then.

Attachments

• 1592931504362.png
    1592931504362.png
    222.9 KB · Views: 396
Last edited:
View attachment 12593
(Santa Clarita Drone as source)

...well then.
I am telling you if that left wall smashes open, with air cannons on the right to create a sudden burst, and then an I-Rex starts pushing its head towards us through the rubble I will lose my mind. Finally the slow build and the quiet of Predator Cove would have its payoff.

I am telling you if that left wall smashes open, with air cannons on the right to create a sudden burst, and then an I-Rex starts pushing its head towards us through the rubble I will lose my mind. Finally the slow build and the quiet of Predator Cove would have its payoff.

Yeah, there's no way in hell I do not see the I-Rex jump scaring us like that. It makes too much sense, especially if we have rustling leaves to misdirect on the right side.

We can see the photo... we just don't know what we're supposed to be looking at that generates the renewed excitement!

As @Alicia pointed out

There's a set of canopy like coverings to the left of the passageway that we pass through before the second lift, that was added around a few weeks ago it seems from looking back at Santa Clarita Drone's past images.

Yeah, I did not see those tarps on the previous SC drone video I saw.

I guess I sorta called it, but wow, this is exciting. If that really is the new location of the old finale Indo, then it’s gonna be a great addition. It will definitely add to the feeling that you’re being hunted down by the Indo.