General Discussion - Jurassic World: The Ride | Page 70 | Inside Universal Forums

General Discussion - Jurassic World: The Ride

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
While we welcome the opportunity for different content creators to share their videos, there are a select few we will not support in sharing it. JPLand is one of those creators. If you wish to post someone else's video - please feel free but we will delete any video from JPL. If you have any questions, please feel free to private message me.

While we welcome the opportunity for different content creators to share their videos, there are a select few we will not support in sharing it. JPLand is not one of those creators. If you wish to post someone else's video - please feel free but we will delete any video from JPL. If you have any questions, please feel free to private message me.

How about this one:

Reactions: Alicia and Brian G.
Man, I really do not like the Indominus Rex animatronic. It looks so fake, and the jaw movements look extremely weird. Kinda disappointed.

giphy.gif