Guardian's of the Galaxy: Mission Breakout | Page 27 | Inside Universal Forums

Guardian's of the Galaxy: Mission Breakout

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I rode it four time in a row on one of the press days. Each ride sure felt different. Specifically the timing. Perhaps the reason it felt different was because of the visuals but it did seem to me the drops happened at slightly different times and the lifts at different intensities. I spoke to several different Imagineers who assured me each ride is different. Could be just the "line" they have agreed to stick to but if so, it worked. I sure thought I was feeling different drops and lifts.

I can see why the parks, Disney & Universal, are reluctant to use many AA's on their rides anymore. Seems like issues too often. At least when they're in the queue or pre shows the downtime effects aren't as critical.

I'm not sure why people go into panic mode when an AA goes down. Even after a ride opens they need almost constant tweaking and maintenance the same way ride systems do. It'll be back.

That, and the rides aren't engineered the way Everest is where the ride path interweaves with the animatronic foundation and the structure of the mountain.

Whilst I am pleasantly surprised by how this ride turned out... they better not touch our tower!

If they were to do anything to Orlando's Tower it would be that they just get rid of the Twilight zone theme and keep it as a normal haunted hotel like it is in Tokyo (which I've heard is awesome).