Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion | Page 319 | Inside Universal Forums

Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would imagine the ride will break/stop, and there will be some sort of effect that we are staring at before we get shot backwards.

Reactions: LJGonz
They could also hold the train on the LIMs between the track switch and the spike until the track switch is done. Then launch you up the spike.
I like this. So stop before the spike, get launched up it and come right back down with airtime? Sounds fun.

I could see people in the scene before we get tossed up the spike

“Oh okay the track is gonna switch before we go up the spike and we will go somewhere else completely. It’s a fake out, they aren’t going to send us up the spike....”

“Oh shi%”

Worst case scenario if there is no hold (which I don't think there will be), track doesn't switch, brakes all come up, LSMs reverse, and the train stops. I think it's more likely for the train to hold on the flat section just after the switch while it moves.

Someone just posted a video from inside the construction site to the UOAP Facebook. I can't imagine that is going to go over well. I'm not sure if the video will still be up or if you can view it without Facebook but I think I found the right link to share without signing in

*MOD REMOVED*

Last edited by a moderator:
Someone just posted a video from inside the construction site to the UOAP Facebook. I can't imagine that is going to go over well. I'm not sure if the video will still be up or if you can view it without Facebook but I think I found the right link to share without signing in
They should be ashamed! How could they! ... Who takes vertical video nowadays?

Last edited by a moderator:
Just tell people where to find it. If they are here, they can get there.

When you upload anything to the site, the owners of the forum become liable. Nobody here wants the owners to get in trouble and it keeps the show going.

I'll happily take all DMs though if you're sharing, @Yung1522

If you skip to about 8mins, there is a behind the scenes for Cheetah Hunt and it explains the launches. This coaster is the same type as what's being built here for the HP coaster.

Last edited:
When you upload anything to the site, the owners of the forum become liable. Nobody here wants the owners to get in trouble and it keeps the show going.

I'll happily take all DMs though if you're sharing, @Yung1522

If you skip to about 8mins, there is a behind the scenes for Cheetah Hunt and it explains the launches. This coaster is the same type as what's being built here for the HP coaster.

Is it me or is CH not banked as steeply as potter? (wish they would give us a name!)

Reactions: Ryno27 and Scott W.
So all these cement pillars....is it safe to say that these will all be filled up with dirt? If so, we are going to get some nice hills around this ride, especially the backwards spiral up into the drop track building. And I agree, the low to the ground effect with all the twits like CH is such a thrill.

Reactions: Ryno27
Maybe I missed it in photos, but when did the wall go up in front of the frog choir stage?
Did it really? I don't think anyone's posted that yet. But the Tri-Wizard Rally hasn't been able to do stunts for awhile since the stage is all messed up from being exposed to the elements. Hope they get it re-finished so we get back to the full show!

Status
Not open for further replies.