Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion | Page 242 | Inside Universal Forums

Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Catching up with all the info, this is looking to be a very fun coaster.
I also didn't realize they're incorporating two drop tracks, a very smart move since it not only boosts the capacity, but the whole attraction won't be gimped if one of the drop tracks runs into technical issues.

Mission accomplished!
Mee too - this secured my renewal.
Multiplier effect.....I wonder how many will get new AP's, or renew, once the word gets out.....................Anyone know if there was a dip in AP's last year. It seems like Universal TM's were extra extra nice in comments on thanking us for being AP holders every time we came through the gates this past vacation. Must be a company extra emphasis on thanking AP's.

Multiplier effect.....I wonder how many will get new AP's, or renew, once the word gets out.....................Anyone know if there was a dip in AP's last year. It seems like Universal TM's were extra extra nice in comments on thanking us for being AP holders every time we came through the gates this past vacation. Must be a company extra emphasis on thanking AP's.
There is a lot of "I'm not renewing my AP" on the Facebook group....I'm not sure if that is measurable or not

I'll PM Matt Korn

Yes, that Facebook group seems to be a pretty mean spirited, largely negative, group as a whole. I've not seen much positive posting over there.

This video uploaded by AmusementInsider shows the “recreated” Potter coaster at night with some added props and improvements.

I like that he’s gonna keep updating it as we get more construction updates. His description says he’s gonna add more banking next time, now that we’re seeing track installed.

Not so sure about those spiders of course, but it’s fun to see how the ride may look like this.
Alicia's insider info, drawings & renderings seem to have created a cottage industry of videos.
Yea, he says my article was a big help, but hadn’t yet watched my video.

I like that he’s gonna keep updating it as we get more construction updates. His description says he’s gonna add more banking next time, now that we’re seeing track installed.

Not so sure about those spiders of course, but it’s fun to see how the ride may look like this.

Yea, he says my article was a big help, but hadn’t yet watched my video.
I thought you said it was going into a cave...That seems more like a well themed building at 2:05

Status
Not open for further replies.