Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion | Page 390 | Inside Universal Forums

Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m glad I could shed some light on this if any at all it has been bothering me for a while what that big building was going to be before the concept photo came out I searched the castle and found one spot that had resembled it to a tee and I thought I was onto something then the concept art came out and I was back to square one

I’m glad I could shed some light on this if any at all it has been bothering me for a while what that big building was going to be before the concept photo came out I searched the castle and found one spot that had resembled it to a tee and I thought I was onto something then the concept art came out and I was back to square one

Good eyes!

kw3611613_1024x1024.jpg
Long time follower first time poster, but I came across something regarding the big building in ruins. Not sure if this has been said before but there were ruins mentioned in the book. And after some research I came across this. It’s called tintern abbey

Great first post. I’m glad you kept researching and didn’t fall into the camp of “it just must be a new, fun location that has no bearing in HP cannon”. It instantly makes me feel better about the integrity of what is likely to be the best coaster in Orlando.

So clearly, JKR/WB/UC must have thought a made-up setting was sloppy as well. Who would’ve thought?

Like I said earlier, I’m hopeful we see this location in Forbidden Beasts (just the location, of course). That would tie it in even more.

Great first post. I’m glad you kept researching and didn’t fall into the camp of “it just must be a new, fun location that has no bearing in HP cannon”. It instantly makes me feel better about the integrity of what is likely to be the best coaster in Orlando.

So clearly, JKR/WB/UC must have thought a made-up setting was sloppy as well. Who would’ve thought?

Like I said earlier, I’m hopeful we see this location in Forbidden Beasts (just the location, of course). That would tie it in even more.

You're assuming because it was a made up location it'd be sloppy and "no bearing in HP cannon". Jo approves all storylines and WB has tight controls on all design. JKR can write this thing into existence on Pottermore, like she did with the MCUSA backstory.

And creating new areas not defined in the books for the theme parks or expanding one sentence into a full experience has been done before.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.