Halloween Horror Nights 2018 (USH) General Discussion | Page 52 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 2018 (USH) General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Random guess: Suspiria. The remake is apparently coming out this year, the original was from the iconic Italian horror director Dario Argento, the composer of that song is Italian and when The Good, the Bad and the Ugly began filming, it was in Rome at first (I know it's most likely not, but my guess is as good as anyone's until something is leaked).

Nope. Don't look too much into this. The clue has to do with the track, but not the theme of the track itself.

Nope. Don't look too much into this. The clue has to do with the track, but not the theme of the track itself.

A western themed maze?
A graveyard maze? (in the movie, this song plays in a graveyard)
A civil war maze?

Err...

A Leprechaun maze (Ecstasy of "Gold")?
A...a Westworld maze?

Edit: A strangers maze? (three villains are the Good, the Bad, the Ugly?)

Last edited:
You're onto something there possibly.

If The Strangers come I’m not sure how they’d manage to make a full house out of it without being repetitive. It’d be a good fit though, hopefully Murdy wouldn’t want two masked home invasion mazes with Cult and Strangers so he could give us Asylum

I'm honestly not so sure about the Strangers maze, I was just throwing it out there.

Chris, I've got a Fistful of Nothing. What'll it take for a few clues more?