Halloween Horror Nights 2018 (USH) General Discussion | Page 66 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 2018 (USH) General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I think Beginning might mean that TT is going back to its roots, in the sense that the original TT had various properties(two of which were Halloween and KKFOS IIRC)

So was Bill Paxson who was also in Aliens which was also directec by James Cameron.

Boom.. Drop the Mic... Put it down "ship" is Avatar.

OMG I can't believe it's happening!!!! And I hope it happens, ST is the best iconic TV horror series since The Walking Dead and American Horror Story. It will be a missed opportunity for Universal not to do this.

A little late to the show there, but we discussed that the speculation on that article is spotty at best.

Reactions: ush.hacker
By beginning, I know in 2006 we relied on The Director, and one of the beginning scenes on that Terror Tram we saw was Psycho characters, multiple Mother Bates and Normans. Could it be Psycho-related for the Tram?

Titanic James Cameron also has a connection to John Carpenter as he worked on some of the special fx for Escape from New York.

Titanic had Bill Paxton, who was in Aliens, apart of a franchise that just released Alien: Covenant, starring Demian Bichir, who is gonna be in The Nun?

James Cameron worked on terminator 2, terminator had Arnold, Arnold was in predator, there's a new predator movie coming out this year

Well if it isn’t Predator then maybe the connection is Aliens, and that The Thing is a type of alien. Idk unless the Xenomorph returns I’m stumped on this one