Halloween Horror Nights 2018 (USH) General Discussion | Page 65 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 2018 (USH) General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Wait, since Manics mentioned, after we cracked IT and before horrornights789 cracked Asylum, that we still had six mazes, and since we got one scare zone cracked, does that mean that the extra codename is a show?

From what it seems like, assuming TWD isn’t a codename(which if so is definitely Breaking Bad since both are under AMC), then we have 5 houses left and 2 zones.

Just a reminder that the most highly speculated properties for houses that have yet to be solved are:

- The Thing
- Stranger Things
- Trick ‘r Treat
- Halloween
- 5th Maze thay only insiders know about

Wait, since Manics mentioned, after we cracked IT and before horrornights789 cracked Asylum, that we still had six mazes, and since we got one scare zone cracked, does that mean that the extra codename is a show?

Was waiting to see who would crack that the extra wasn't even relating to the mazes. That said, no-one has cracked the code name itself, so I do encourage people to keep looking into Curtains.

Was waiting to see who would crack that the extra wasn't even relating to the mazes. That said, no-one has cracked the code name itself, so I do encourage people to keep looking into Curtains.
This is a reeeeeal stretch, but I’m gonna say Curtians relates to the Conjuring because Jezabel walks out of them in one scene.

That’s all I’ve got.

Since Stranger Things is a heavily rumored topic I kept thinking if it is Breaking Bad would make as good a code name as any of them.

I then found an interview where Aaron Paul (from Breaking Bad) not only said he wanted to Adopt Millie Bobby Brown he then joked that they did actually adopt her.

Reactions: horrornights789
There's a 1983 Canadian slasher film named Curtains! all joking aside, could it be Suspiria? The German dance academy for ballet has a lot of them all over and the remake is supposed to come out this year.

This is a reeeeeal stretch, but I’m gonna say Curtians relates to the Conjuring because Jezabel walks out of them in one scene.

That’s all I’ve got.
yeeeeeah that's a real stretch, even for HHN codenames. xD

I think people are getting confused about Curtains, so allow me to be straight.

Curtains, is not a house. The best hint that I can give you, is that it has symbolic meaning more than it does anything else.

Nice to see another Hamilfan into the midst.

Reactions: ush.hacker

Curtains, is not a house. The best hint that I can give you, is that it has symbolic meaning more than it does anything else.

Nice to see another Hamilfan into the midst.

Curtains = Curtains closing, Johns last year?

Reactions: Thiago
Mazes:
Camouflage = AHS: Aslyum
Detective = IT
Sound = ?
Reflect =?
Breaking Bad =?
Ship = ?
Sticky =?

TT:
Beginning = Terror Tram - ?

Scare Zones:
Wizard = AHS: Cult

?
Curtains = ?

Last edited:
Reactions: horrornights789

Curtains means the end. Is Murdy leaving?