Halloween Horror Nights 2018 (USH) General Discussion | Page 63 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 2018 (USH) General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I’m praying so hard we don’t get AHS Cult this year. It was a good season and would make for a great house but I’m dying to see Asylum, especially after how amazing Orlando’s was. As for Nun, it could potentially work if they find a way to convince WB to give them the rights, I wouldn’t count on it though.

I mean the way we all described how Cult would be A LOT BETTER as the Back Lot gauntlet zone, and I wouldn't care if this year's terror tram was The Purge, I would hope Murdy would make Asylum this year's golden ticket.

How do you know if Thing or Stranger Things are confirmed if you haven't solved the Codenames and figured out what properties are coming?

You only figured out one Codename which was "Detective". I will say it again. SOLVE THE CODENAMES. They will help you. Now that you have solved one of them you know how they are to solve. You got 9 other Codenames to figure out.

So IT was Detective? Well that was not how I thought it would go. Stranger Things is just so heavily rumored it’s hard not to believe it

I'm guessing they won't confirm if two of the codenames refer to the Walking Dead and Terror tram? Cause I really doubt we have 9 mazes this year.

Probably a stretch on Camouflage but here goes:

Earlier in this forum ush.hacker made a post about how snakes camouflage, and then posted Snakes on a Train. Snakes on a Train was produced by production company The Asylum, so I think you know what I’m getting at. Pretty sure it’s wrong but it seems in the vein of how Detective was formatted

Camouflage = AHS Aslyum
Curtains = ?
Detective = IT
Wizard = ?
Sound = ?
Reflect =?
Breaking Bad =?
Beginning =?
Ship = ?
Sticky =?

Also, if we got IT, and if there's talk about Trick 'r Treat most likely coming, wouldn't it be also likely that WB would be more lenient on The Nun coming, as opposed to the 2 main Conjuring films, as well? Also, I had no idea there were rumors about an original concept maze involving coral. Unless coral is a clue to the IP.

Probably a stretch on Camouflage but here goes:

Earlier in this forum ush.hacker made a post about how snakes camouflage, and then posted Snakes on a Train. Snakes on a Train was produced by production company The Asylum, so I think you know what I’m getting at. Pretty sure it’s wrong but it seems in the vein of how Detective was formatted

HOLY JESUS WAS THAT RIGHT???? AHS Asylum btw

Dumb guess but Wizard could be connected to Mordroc, the main antagonist of the Dragon's Lair arcade game, which was featured as one of the first clips in the trailer for season 2 of Stranger Things? (most likely it's not that easy, but I'm trying to tackle any of the codenames)

As for Reflect, mirrors Reflect and a recent mirror hit is Oculus. Oculus was produced by Blumhouse, who is producing Halloween 2018. If can go 2/2 I will be so happy but this connection feels really stupid

As for Reflect, mirrors Reflect and a recent mirror hit is Oculus. Oculus was produced by Blumhouse, who is producing Halloween 2018. If can go 2/2 I will be so happy but this connection feels really stupid

I thought someone tried connecting Beginning to Halloween, because it's basically a whole new beginning or something like that.

Idek; the code names are really vague and hard to solve, which is better because when solved it’s like a big “Ohhhhhh that makes sense” thing

So basically we have to wait for images to be posted by those who do know then. Cause the Snakes on a Train poster, NOES 5 poster, and Batman comic images were what helped us make cleaner deductions.

Reactions: horrornights789
Jesus Christ the thread blew up in the last few hours.

Sorry about that:); we’ve been busy trying to crack the code names and so far we’ve gotten a Detective & Camouflage

So basically we have to wait for images to be posted by those who do know then. Cause the Snakes on a Train poster, NOES 5 poster, and Batman comic images were what helped us make cleaner deductions.

Rereading through old posts there’s one of The Wizard of Oz; that one seems too hard so idk

We can probably try to finagle The Thing into there, what with Chris' hint. Off the top of my head,

"Ship" The alien ship in the Thing.
"Sticky" The Thing is not clean
"Reflect" The Thing reflects its host behavior or something.

Reactions: horrornights789
We can probably try to finagle The Thing into there, what with Chris' hint. Off the top of my head,

"Ship" The alien ship in the Thing.
"Sticky" The Thing is not clean
"Reflect" The Thing reflects its host behavior or something.

I was thinking that since the music hint Thing might be Sound; but Reflect seems like another good connection

I have a feeling that one of those properties is Twin Peaks. I have no way of proving this other than personal bias, but I'm sticking with it until more clues come.

Edit: It fits so well!

"Curtains" - the curtains at the black lounge
"Wizard" - the man in the red room is kind of a wizard. And didn't littlest Lynch say that he was studying magic? He's a wizard!
"Sound" - lots of sound in Twin Peaks!
"Reflect" - there was a mirror or two in there.
"Breaking Bad" - A bad guy broke a mirror once
"Beginning" - "Is this future or past?"
"Ship" - Pete Martell is a fisherman. Fishermen use ships.
"Sticky" - I once ate a sticky cherry pie. Filling went all over my lap.

Reactions: MacMillian Crew