Halloween Horror Nights 2018 (USH) General Discussion | Page 61 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 2018 (USH) General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Finally figured it out... here's another clue that ties into the one ush.hacker posted (but it isn't NOES).
p24770_p_v8_ac.jpg

Last edited:
Finally figured it out... here's another clue that ties into that one (but it isn't NOES).
p24770_p_v8_ac.jpg

Stranger Things? The Upside Down is really distorted like Freddy’s World; massive stretch but I can’t think of anything else.

Edit: That weeping statues sure screams AHS Asylum, Can’t think of a connection between that and Freddy though

Stranger Things? The Upside Down is really distorted like Freddy’s World; massive stretch but I can’t think of anything else.

Edit: That weeping statues sure screams AHS Asylum, Can’t think of a connection between that and Freddy though

In the 5th NOES movie, you find out Freddy Krueger's mother was a nun that worked at the mental institution that the 100 men who raped her were staying at.

In the 5th NOES movie, you find out Freddy Krueger's mother was a nun that worked at the mental institution that the 100 men who raped her were staying at.

I’m really hoping this is a strong hint to an AHS Asylum Maze; if we get Asylum, Thing, and IT in the same year they could honestly just make every other maze Ash vs Evil Dead and it’d still be an amazing year

Actually, I think that was the third movie.

Dream Child, I think, was the weird one with the baby carriage and the killer motorcycle and the terrible graphics.

The third one was with Nancy where she visited troubled teens all seeing Freddy. They all became the Dream Warriors, like the title.

I mean, I thought Freddy's backstory was revealed in the third movie. I remember the nun being there, as well as the bell tower and the gravestone with Kruger on it. The third one was also set in an asylum, I thought.

I mean, I thought Freddy's backstory was revealed in the third movie. I remember the nun being there, as well as the bell tower and the gravestone with Kruger on it. The third one was also set in an asylum, I thought.

It is, but it's the 5th movie where the main girl, who was from the 4th movie as well, has to locate Amanda Kruger in the tower, in order to prevent Freddy from stealing her unborn son.

Reactions: rageofthegods
It is, but it's the 5th movie where the main girl, who was from the 4th movie as well, has to locate Amanda Kruger in the tower, in order to prevent Freddy from stealing her unborn son.

Jeez, I really don't remember anything about the fifth one. Time for a rewatch.

Guess Asylum makes sense, then.

Or maybe it's the Nun?

Or maybe it's the Nun?

I reallllyyyyy want it to be The Nun, but with the crying Nun from Asylum and the mental institution hints it just makes sense. Bright side is we don’t have to see 2 clown mazes in one year

Or maybe it's the Nun?

The thing with the NOES movies from 1-5, excluding 2, Freddy targets people in domino effects, where characters from the previous movie interact with a whole new group of friends, that character from the previous film gets killed off early so Freddy can target the new ones, and the process repeats itself. Sort of like what they did was Friday the 13th and Tommy Jarvis, or Halloween and Jamie Lloyd.

Connect everything. "Detective". Detective Comics #27 the first Batman Comic Book. Batman 1989 first live adaptation of Batman in film. NOES 5: Dream Child. Popcorn and Movies.

Ahh. Now I get it.

It was comic book Freddy all this time!

Edit: wait, so is it an All-Nite Die In type deal?

Edit Edit: A...Noir-themed house? With zombie gangsters and prohibitionists?