Halloween Horror Nights 2018 (USH) General Discussion | Page 60 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 2018 (USH) General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
He said that H.P. Lovecraft and Hitchcock are Orlando exclusives, along with the Fly I think. The biggest piece of news, in my opinion, is that he said AHS will have a different take on both coasts. Orlando is probably getting Cult... which means we MIGHT finally get Asylum!

Reactions: chris.g
I would love Hitchcock and Lovecraft for Hollywood, but that I have not heard at all of any inclusion of that for our event.

I don't get that much Orlando info I'm afraid for HHN, outside of a few tidbits.

Not to be that guy but have you heard on any differences between our AHS maze and Orlando’s? That guy seemed sold we’re getting two different mazes but I don’t wanna get my hopes up too high. Also, it’s been claimed we are getting the 2017 version of IT, so hopefully that happens too

Not to be that guy but have you heard on any differences between our AHS maze and Orlando’s? That guy seemed sold we’re getting two different mazes but I don’t wanna get my hopes up too high. Also, it’s been claimed we are getting the 2017 version of IT, so hopefully that happens too

At this point, and that I love the man in the sense that he's great to talk too; his Track record's been spotty in previous reports given by him, that have proven to be false.

@Joe expertedly summed it up on that you should take it into salt, regardless of his hit's.

Not saying I think it is coming but it wouldn't kill me if that WAS the line up. I actually would love a Hitchcock terror tram.

Not to be rude but Fowl or Owly has been quite spotty in the past.

Hitchcock and H.P. Lovecraft has been in the decks for Orlando for quite some time. Stranger Things and IT have been rumored for some time. AHS is a year round thing. And Fly was pulled out of nowhere. His post is mix of things that he thought of and put into a post and said all of it is rumors.

Who knows? Maybe we won't get Asylum. Maybe Cult. Or we won't get the 2017 Version of IT. There are Codenames to solve. The answer lies there to whether this property will come or this will come or that.

Not to be rude but Fowl or Owly has been quite spotty in the past.

Hitchcock and H.P. Lovecraft has been in the decks for Orlando for quite some time. Stranger Things and IT have been rumored for some time. AHS is a year round thing. And Fly was pulled out of nowhere. His post is mix of things that he thought of and put into a post and said all of it is rumors.

To elaborate, I've had chats with him on certain things that never really truly happened, that he has said in private and publicly.

I do like him, but that I don't believe he's the person you all should be looking up to right now.

Reactions: horrornights789
To elaborate, I've had chats with him on certain things that never really truly happened, that he has said in private and publicly.

I do like him, but that I don't believe he's the person you all should be looking up to right now.

Got it; some of those properties(especially The Fly) just seemed really random and out of nowhere. IIRC wasn’t he the one who said in Orlando that Catacombs and Nightengales was coming back for last year?

And about the code name Camouflage, could it possibly be Predator? Just a wild card guess due to the new movie but I still think it’s Thing

Got it; some of those properties(especially The Fly) just seemed really random and out of nowhere. IIRC wasn’t he the one who said in Orlando that Catacombs and Nightengales was coming back for last year?

And about the code name Camouflage, could it possibly be Predator? Just a wild card guess due to the new movie but I still think it’s Thing

I was actually thinking about that, but ehh? ush.hacker said that "snakes camouflage," so unless he's suggesting an Anaconda or Snakes on a Plane maze, that could be what he's alluding to. Would personally prefer the Thing, but it's a possibility.

Reactions: HHNManics
I was actually thinking about that, but ehh? ush.hacker said that "snakes camouflage," so unless he's suggesting an Anaconda or Snakes on a Plane maze, that could be what he's alluding to. Would personally prefer the Thing, but it's a possibility.

An Anaconda maze would be so cheesy I sort of wanna see it(not at HHN though); Predator seems like it would be better a SZ since it would allow something more worthy(and not a repeat) to be a maze, so I’m hoping that if it comes it’ll be in that form

I mean The Fly does sound ideal. Even though it does seem randomly pulled out of the air, in a way, I can see why it would be a popular IP for the event: it's a unique classic, it does have the environments, it would be cool to see Brundlefly's evolution as the maze goes one, his transformations growing with each room, plus having gone to last year's Fox Horror Rewind attraction, the Fly portion was pretty cool.

Sort of just speculation but what are the odds we could potentially get a video game maze in the future? There’s so many good ones to adapt and with the System Shock reboot and RE sequels coming soon it seems like a good opportunity to adapt a video game

Just caught the new episode of Channel Zero and I'm just gonna say, it's a shame this show isn't more popular. Even with just one episode, I could see this season making a pretty neat maze.

Reactions: Horror Lover
Just caught the new episode of Channel Zero and I'm just gonna say, it's a shame this show isn't more popular. Even with just one episode, I could see this season making a pretty neat maze.

I've been saying this since the Candle Cove season.. Channel Zero has the characters and environments and it's owned by Universal, and it'd make such a perfect maze.. but I can't see them touching it because it doesn't have TWD/AHS level popularity and ratings..

I've been saying this since the Candle Cove season.. Channel Zero has the characters and environments and it's owned by Universal, and it'd make such a perfect maze.. but I can't see them touching it because it doesn't have TWD/AHS level popularity and ratings..
At this point it’s probably more popular than TWD now. lol

Sucks for Uni that they happened to add that right before the show went downhill.

Reactions: Timberfellingrobot