Halloween Horror Nights 2018 (USH) General Discussion | Page 58 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 2018 (USH) General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Hypothetically if we get The Thing it’s probably gonna be the maze that has snow involved that Murdy keeps talking about, can’t wait to see if they do temeperature controls like Shining last year for it

Wouldn't be surprised if they just go with lookalikes for this one.

So is Thing is a done deal for sure happening at this point? If it is I’m wondering how some of those puppets might fit into the Mummy Queue if it ends up there, but if The Shining could fit there anything can I guess

Been debating doing this, but after some encouragement, I'm going to give codenames. I will give details of what these mean once the topic is officially brought up publicly, and that I don't want to spoil the fun. And that while things can change, it seems that this year is locked on a lot of aspects.

So, I give you some codenames to decipher.
  1. Camouflage
  2. Detective
  3. Wizard
  4. Sound
  5. Reflect
  6. Breaking Bad
  7. Beginning
  8. Ship
  9. Sticky
While it's best to keep in mind that anything can change, the ethics being handled this year leads be to believe that HHN is seeing major things. What it is, I can't say. I will detail what these mean when their individual true forms are unveiled, as these can be simple or hard to unravel. The choice to believe this is yours, and yours alone.

Been debating doing this, but after some encouragement, I'm going to give codenames. I will give details of what these mean once the topic is officially brought up publicly, and that I don't want to spoil the fun. And that while things can change, it seems that this year is locked on a lot of aspects.

1. Camouflage
  2. Detective
  3. Wizard
  4. Sound
  5. Reflect
  6. Breaking Bad
  7. Beginning
  8. Ship
  9. Sticky
While it's best to keep in mind that anything can change, the ethics being handled this year leads be to believe that HHN is seeing major things. What it is, I can't say.

Never been good at these but I wanna guess, don’t laugh at the awful guesses.

Camouflage = The Thing
Detective = Stranger Things
Wizard = IT
Sound = Alice Cooper?
Reflect = AHS Asylum or Cult
Breaking Bad = The Walking Dead
Beginning = The First Purge
Ship = Halloween
Sticky = Trick ‘r Treat

Also loving the possible 9 houses lineup

Never been good at these but I wanna guess, don’t laugh at the awful guesses.

Camouflage = The Thing
Detective = Stranger Things
Wizard = IT
Sound = Alice Cooper?
Reflect = The Strangers?
Breaking Bad = AHS(Asylum or Cult, most likely the latter)
Beginning = The First Purge
Ship = Halloween
Sticky = Trick ‘r Treat

Also loving the possible 9 houses lineup

It's also something fair to point that not all of this means towards a house.

That said, I did forget one of note, Curtains.

1. Camouflage
  2. Detective
  3. Wizard
  4. Sound
  5. Reflect
  6. Breaking Bad
  7. Beginning
  8. Ship
  9. Sticky
While it's best to keep in mind that anything can change, the ethics being handled this year leads be to believe that HHN is seeing major things. What it is, I can't say. I will detail what these mean when their individual true forms are unveiled, as these can be simple or hard to unravel. The choice to believe this is yours, and yours alone.

Are these all mazes?