Halloween Horror Nights 2018 (USH) General Discussion | Page 57 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 2018 (USH) General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
USH wants to do a complete maze so they piggy back the ending of the 1990 mini series with the 2017 first part and bam a complete IT maze that doesn't spoil WB's future movie.
Or they could just do a Maze based only on the 1990 Version this year to have the name brand at the event and then just do the 2017 Version and Sequel next year.

Or... You know... Just do the 2017 Version this year and just do the sequel next year or do it for 2020 once the movie has been out for a while and they don't have to worry about spoiling things.

Either one works.

A Quiet Place or The Thing or The Strangers? I saw a lot of shhhhh’s
I think you guys are just overlooking everything and thinking everything they say is a hint. And that the hints are being overlooked as well and people are using the most simple answer or looking too forward into it.

Reactions: chris.g
Or they could just do a Maze based only on the 1990 Version this year to have the name brand at the event and then just do the 2017 Version and Sequel next year.

Or... You know... Just do the 2017 Version this year and just do the sequel next year or do it for 2020 once the movie has been out for a while and they don't have to worry about spoiling things.

Either one works.

I think you guys are just overlooking everything and thinking everything they say is a hint. And that the hints are being overlooked as well and people are using the most simple answer or looking too forward into it.

There’s nothing to use from the 90’s version. However, if TiTE could be a maze I guess that can too. There would be a TON of complaints though from people wanting the 2017 version and getting the 90’s one though

Good, we need this. I would personally like the line-up to be figured out at a later date rather than 3/4 months into the new year. I just hope the first announcement is a
View attachment 6030

Honestly.. of all the properties which one would be deserving of the first announcement? If we get Cult with Orlando that’d probably be it but I feel like The Thing might get announced early too since Hollywood usually announces the classic mazes first

Honestly.. of all the properties which one would be deserving of the first announcement? If we get Cult with Orlando that’d probably be it but I feel like The Thing might get announced early too since Hollywood usually announces the classic mazes first
IT or The Thing, more so on IT for me because I feel like they'll try and draw back the fans that left last year with a bad taste in their mouth as soon as possible with a strong IP like that. AHS would probably be the second or third announcement, everyone kinda expects it at this point.

Reactions: horrornights789
Double post, but...

Yes, Murdy is a fan of Alice Cooper, who by the way turned 70 yesterday.. Happy belated Birthday, Alice Cooper!! Are the overalls supposed to be a hint?

Not sure if this is a joke or not (it's hard for me to tell) but those are the Stranger Things kids.

AVP has been in 747 all along

This is the End was used in an Anime convention last year that was held in China

The cult daddy that is Krampus will be back by popular demand in his all new "Electric Boogaloo"

There will be a blindfolded experience called "Insidious: We promise this is the last one even though we said that last time and people actually liked it" THE MAZE

Jabbawokeez will show up unexpectedly

The Walking Dead Attraction will be a lights on experience

AHS: Clute will be coming

A humble pie scare zone with a treatment will be coming for the scareamony

The TWDA helicopter will be used in an all new photo op experience

Amityville will be underwater at WW with scuba gear at the ready

Reactions: horrornights789
Since we're all just talking about it and no one seems to be outright saying it (ush.hacker sorta alluded to it), I'm gonna note this.

Chris posted a video of "Ecstasy of Gold," composed by Ennio Morricone. Morricone also made the music for The Thing.

… and I’m already sold on this year being better than last year. Wonder if they’ll use any scenes from 2011’s movie

Edit: So with Thing most likely in the lineup now I’m assuming this years budget is definitely getting an increase, Im curious to see if any of that ends up going into the scarezones since last years bombed

… and I’m already sold on this year being better than last year. Wonder if they’ll use any scenes from 2011’s movie

Edit: So with Thing most likely in the lineup now I’m assuming this years budget is definitely getting an increase, Im curious to see if any of that ends up going into the scarezones since last years bombed

Hold your horses, that's not a guarantee of anything. Let's not prematurely assume something and get disappointed later.

It's my best guess, but it's still just a guess.

Since we're all just talking about it and no one seems to be outright saying it (ush.hacker sorta alluded to it), I'm gonna note this.

Chris posted a video of "Ecstasy of Gold," composed by Ennio Morricone. Morricone also made the music for The Thing.
Uh.....I thought Carpenter did?

EDIT: Nevermind...Ennio did do the music for it... wow. I never knew that.

Reactions: ush.hacker