Halloween Horror Nights 2018 (USH) General Discussion | Page 59 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 2018 (USH) General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Those clues sounds so vague they sound really hard to crack. I think ship could mean the underwater house Murdy wanted to do.

I was thinking ship could be Halloween since Micheal’s mask is a painted version of a Captain Kirk mask, and captains pilot ships. It also could be IT because of Georgie’s paper ship. If we get the underwater house that’ll be so fun to look at

Perhaps Trick 'r Treat because it's an anthology of different tales? or Anna Paquin and her girlfriends wear fairy-tale themed outfits in their story about a modern-day Big Bad Wolf?

Reactions: horrornights789
I don´t really post much in this site, but I just wanna try to crack down these codenames.

Camouflage: The Thing (the creature from the film has the ability to imitate others)
Detective: Stranger Things (the characters do a lotta detective work to find Will Byers)
Wizard: The Conjuring (wizards like to conjure spells)
Sound: The First Purge (a loud siren noise commences the purge)
Reflect: Blumhouse 2 (Jason Blum produced Oculus, a movie about a haunted mirror)
Beginning: Halloween 2018 (the new film takes place after the events of the very first film)
Ship: It (the S.S. Georgie is a paper boat/ship)
Sticky: Trick R Treat (the film takes place in Halloween, which involves candy, which is sticky)
And Curtain honestly has me stumped...

I could be way off, but this is the best I can do

Usually avoid this thread until April but Owly ran off with some info and blasted it on the twitters. Glad to hear that the early speculation of Stranger Things is true, that’s honestly the thing that will propel me to visit this year.

Universal better play nice with Netflix.

detective is complicated but as soon as you crack it, you slap yourself.:lol:

I can't wait to talk about Detective and Curtain, as if I didn't know what those are, they'd be rather hard to pinpoint.

Usually avoid this thread until April but Owly ran off with some info and blasted it on the twitters. Glad to hear that the early speculation of Stranger Things is true, that’s honestly the thing that will propel me to visit this year.

I've chatted with Fowl before, seemed like a nice guy when I partook in some convos about some hush hush things (not relating to HHN).

Last edited:
Reactions: ush.hacker

Can’t find him. Did he mention anything else?