Halloween Horror Nights 2018 (USH) General Discussion | Page 62 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 2018 (USH) General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Connect everything. "Detective". Detective Comics #27 the first Batman Comic Book. Batman 1989 first live adaptation of Batman in film. NOES 5: Dream Child. Popcorn and Movies.

*double post*

Pretty sure its a stretch but it might be IT; I know one of the Easter eggs in IT was a theater that had NoES 5 on it

Ahh. Now I get it.

It was comic book Freddy all this time!

Edit: wait, so is it an All-Nite Die In type deal?

It's not NOES. Connect all the hints. You can find a Easter egg in Detective Comic 27 and then you can find both Batman 1989 and NOES 5: The Dream Child as a Easter Egg in something.

WAIT WAIT.

POPCORN AND MOVIES.

"DETECTIVE" = "EVERYONE'S A SUSPECT!"

IS IT SCREAM?

Edit: ohhh, Horrornights789 probably got it. Batman and Dream Child were both on the Marquis in IT. So the clue is IT.

Reactions: chris.g
Dang it.. I was gonna go on a huge tangent/6 degrees by saying Batman (1989) had Michael Keaton, who was in Beetlejuice, which also starred Winona Ryder, who was in STRANGER THINGS, that also had Finn Wolfhard who was in IT. Double properties, but I guess not.

Reactions: Joel
I don't think it means anything to your clue but the 89 Tim Burton Batman was not the first live adaptation of Batman in film. There was a Batman movie in 1943, then one more in 49 before they did the Adam West Batman movie, then came Keaton and Nicholson.

I don't think it means anything to your clue but the 89 Tim Burton Batman was not the first live adaptation of Batman in film. There was a Batman movie in 1943, then did one more in 49 before they did the Adam West Batman movie, then came Keaton and Nicholson.
That was my mistake. However the 1989 Batman is extremely popular.

Reactions: MacMillian Crew
So after tonight we at least know that the 3 properties that are all but confirmed are:

- IT(2017)
- The Thing
- Stranger Things

*honorable mentions to Halloween and AHS but we don’t know specifics yet

Wait, so The Thing has moved into the category of most likely then?

It’s been reallllyyyyy inferred to about on both coasts. Plus with Murdy talking about dream properties he’s gotten, snow in a maze, the fact he always says he wants to do Thing; it just makes sense

Edit to answer Rageofthegods post: I think Trick ‘r Treat is coming, and the 7th is a total mystery to me.

Reactions: MacMillian Crew
It’s been reallllyyyyy inferred to about on both coasts. Plus with Murdy talking about dream properties he’s gotten, snow in a maze, the fact he always says he wants to do Thing; it just makes sense

Edit to answer Rageofthegods post: I think Trick ‘r Treat is coming, and the 7th is a total mystery to me.

All we need is The Nun and AHS Asylum and this year is really kicking off

All we need is The Nun and AHS Asylum and this year is really kicking off

I’m praying so hard we don’t get AHS Cult this year. It was a good season and would make for a great house but I’m dying to see Asylum, especially after how amazing Orlando’s was. As for Nun, it could potentially work if they find a way to convince WB to give them the rights, I wouldn’t count on it though.

So after tonight we at least know that the 3 properties that are all but confirmed are:

- IT(2017)
- The Thing
- Stranger Things

*honorable mentions to Halloween and AHS but we don’t know specifics yet
How do you know if Thing or Stranger Things are confirmed if you haven't solved the Codenames and figured out what properties are coming?

You only figured out one Codename which was "Detective". I will say it again. SOLVE THE CODENAMES. They will help you. Now that you have solved one of them you know how they are to solve. You got 9 other Codenames to figure out.

Reactions: AlexanderMBush