Halloween Horror Nights 21: Your Luck Has Run Out | Page 21 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 21: Your Luck Has Run Out

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Those dates match a haunt event....and even has the pre-opening Thursday that usually is Employee Preview. If he signed on a contract with Universal he probably has to sign a non-disclosure, the "Amusement Park" thing is vague enough where only people like us are going to figure it out. I'm pretty sure it's HHN and he just can't divulge.

Although....there are no Wednesdays. I still think it's HHN though and they might just be going more of the route with his show this year that they did in 2007. Where they had other acts for the Freak Show.

True, only time can tell if he is going to be at HHN or not.

Just a shot in the dark but...Howloscream? That event never has any solid Wednesday event nights. Even if not the one in tampa, could be the one in Williamsburg or another haunt event at another park. He could very well of been picked up to do the Fright Feast/Desert Grille indoor show.

I would love for them to bring back the alley scare zone again but only if it was the same as it was when HHN 20 started... It was soooo foggy and crazy!
I also would like them to add a ninth house :)
Also PLEASE UNIVERSAL!!! Keep Rockit open for HHN!

Just a shot in the dark but...Howloscream? That event never has any solid Wednesday event nights. Even if not the one in tampa, could be the one in Williamsburg or another haunt event at another park. He could very well of been picked up to do the Fright Feast/Desert Grille indoor show.

They just did a magic show not that long ago... and HOS doesn't do Sundays.

If he does comeback, very lack of originality but will save me time as he always does his old bit and if added... still nothing too impressive as i notice Menace(old 2007 show) was better than Malice (new acts). And I think he wont confirm as maybe he can't advertise his entanglement with this year. Either way i love the guy but it'll be down on my list.

It's rather odd that HHNRumors.com would post that Shwood might come back an hour before it was posted here but there be no mention at all where the story came from.

Sadface. Hopefully they'll keep the mini golf open and possibly tie it in. Maybe they'll ensure its "haunted" during HHN, after all they do have a hole that is supposedly going to be haunted.

See what I did there? Leaked a new project while complaining about sources. Really curious as to what they'll do with Avatar during HHN, doubt it'll be open by then though.

Reactions: Vyrus
It's rather odd that HHNRumors.com would post that Shwood might come back an hour before it was posted here but there be no mention at all where the story came from.

Sadface. Hopefully they'll keep the mini golf open and possibly tie it in. Maybe they'll ensure its "haunted" during HHN, after all they do have a hole that is supposedly going to be haunted.

See what I did there? Leaked a new project while complaining about sources. Really curious as to what they'll do with Avatar during HHN, doubt it'll be open by then though.

Huh Whatttttt????

Good call :rep:

They just did a magic show not that long ago... and HOS doesn't do Sundays.

This is true they did a magic show two years ago, and I am thinking they have potentially decided to grow into Sundays. You are probably right but was just thinking.

This is likely Brushwood in another major haunt event somewhere else in the country. Perhaps even HHN in LA

This is true they did a magic show two years ago, and I am thinking they have potentially decided to grow into Sundays. You are probably right but was just thinking.

This is likely Brushwood in another major haunt event somewhere else in the country. Perhaps even HHN in LA

HHNs Ca could be the gig.

Those dates for Shwood match any Haunted attraction in the US. Like someone else said, no Wednesdays...HOS could be going full on to Sundays. They did a few years ago if memory serves.

I'm still standing by my theory of them doing a Freak Show. HHN Ca is plausible but they typically don't start as early as we do. So unless they changed scheduling.

I want something new like a Halloween/Horror themed show, they did the magician, they did the carnival, and they did the side show already.
New era of DARKNESS begins, I say prove it.

I decided to investigate and I don't think this is for HHN (Orlando atleast) after all. It is definitely for a haunt but, some things don't add up for this to be HHN:O. Our event definitively starts on the 23rd (for GP;EP 22nd). If you look on the hours for Universal the first night the parks close early is the 23rd. Where as the first night Brushwood has listed is the 29th. In theory there still could be a Freakshow featuring Brushwood but I don't think he would turn down a major contract like HHNO, especially since there are more nights for him to perform and there for get paid.

I was bored, I had time. I decided to do some research and maybe find out what Haunt Brushwood might be at. So here is the list of MAJOR haunts. I know there are smaller, more regional haunts but these are the big American players.

HHN:H, inconclusive. There website does not have as indicative hours. Making it harder to decipher dates.

Howl-O-Scream: Tampa, inconclusive. They list closing time for every day in Sept and Oct as 6pm.

Howl-O-Scream: Williamsburg, unlikely. Their event starts the same date as HHN Orlando. Which is probably the same date as HOS Tampa.

Knotts, unlikely. They don't have their hours listed but typically their event starts significantly earlier than the others. Usually in mid-September.

Six Flags Magic Mountain, definitely not. No hours are listed on those dates.

Cedar Point, plausible. There is some plausibility on this one. Their haunt event starts the 30th and Brushwood would need to be there the 29th. I don't know if they have any sort of an EP if they do then this is likely. For anyone who has worked at Cedar Point in recent years do they have an Employee Preview for their haunt event?

This also brings me to my next point what the nights might be for HHN. From what I can tell from years past and from what the September hours alone are showing here are the dates.
What we're looking at is 24-26 nights and that is including employee preview.
September: 22nd(EP), 23rd (opening Friday), 24th, 29th, 30th.
October:1st, 2nd, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 13th, 14th, 15th, 16th, 19th(?), 20th, 21st, 22nd, 23rd, 26th, 27th, 28th, 29th, 30th, 31st.