Halloween Horror Nights 21: Your Luck Has Run Out | Page 78 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 21: Your Luck Has Run Out

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Just in case if anyone is wondering still

Winter's Night -- Soundstage 22
The Thing & Nightingales -- Soundstage 23
The Forsaken -- Parade Building
The Inbetween -- Sprung 1
Nevermore -- Sprung 2
Saws n' Steam -- Jaws queue
Holidays of Horror -- Disaster! queue

I really dont know about HHN. What's the point of having a theme, is there a house based on that theme. Also, do they reuse houses from last year.

Nope all brand new houses this year, and a lot with fresh new themes and ideas they've never done before.

I would have liked to see an icon house, as it is a staple in HHN history, but maybe they are truly going in a different direction.

Yea she will be similar to Fear last year, he wasn't specifically in any location beside his photo op spot, but his presence was felt throughout the event.

Lady Luck is a banshee and this is the house that there are banshees, plus she is surrounded by old time music and this is the house set in the past.

Icons need to be easily recognizable. A big part of that is the design of their attire. Could you picture the Caretaker in a white surgeon's outfit? How about Jack in street clothes without makeup on? If the icon doesn't look like the icon, it loses its purpose. That's why Lady Luck won't go anywhere without that green dress of hers. I'm hesitant to say we'd see her without the big wheel, either.

That being said, can you see that green dress in the trenches? It's a real scene-killer.

It's the same with all the house environments this year. She wouldn't fit in any of them. That's why I'm betting you won't see anyone playing her outside of her scarezone.

Last edited:
Icons need to be easily recognizable. A big part of that is the design of their attire. Could you picture the Caretaker in a white surgeon's outfit? How about Jack in street clothes without makeup on? If the icon doesn't look like the icon, it loses its purpose. That's why Lady Luck won't go anywhere without that green dress of hers. I'm hesitant to say we'd see her without the big wheel, either.

That being said, can you see that green dress in the trenches? It's a real scene-killer.

It's the same with all the house environments this year. She wouldn't fit in any of them. That's why I'm betting you won't see anyone playing her outside of her scarezone.

Well, it's possible I guess. Remember, Bloody Mary appeared as Mary Agana in her house. I'm hearing we'll receive more backstory/development on Lady Luck as we get closer to opening night, so maybe it will make sense that Lady Luck appears somewhere. After all, that raven/bird must mean something...