Halloween Horror Nights 21: Your Luck Has Run Out | Page 81 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 21: Your Luck Has Run Out

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Its good OF but I have a feeling a night ride on CH will blow HRRR out of the water.

Here is the Bold Print on my Print at Home Halloween Horror Nights Express Ticket!

6039035923866orig.png

Last edited:
Another night of work has passed. I must say that my company has quite impressed me with their research and development. Though I was pleased with initial conditions, further details and reveals have solidified my positive feelings.

Another night of work has passed. I must say that my company has quite impressed me with their research and development. Though I was pleased with initial conditions, further details and reveals have solidified my positive feelings.

Ohh, this is good news....

Get express while you still can.

Preach it brother preach it!

I'm going to the Tweetup tonight. If they allow photography than expect an update around 1ish tomorrow when I get out of class.

I will be looking forward to that. If no photos just at least say it was epic regardless. :lol: