Halloween Horror Nights 23 Speculation | Page 61 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 23 Speculation

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I'm not aware of any cuts to the budget, actually I've yet to hear the word cut since Comcast took over. Well except when there cutting a check...

Street codes from Legacy on Horror Night Nightmares:

If we're seriously just going to get the Forsaken guys in the streets as a horde or something, I'll be extremely disappointed. What happened to creativity? Is the street budget that nonexistent that they literally can only afford to pull out 2 year old costumes and throw them out there? Am I going to be seeing anything new in the zones this year?

So ... we're judging the worth of an entire SZ based solely on its code name now?

No, I'm judging it if we get a Forsaken themed scare zone that just reuses the costumes (which is what Legacy speculated). I have no idea if that's accurate, I'm just saying if it happens, it's disappointing.

In the past code names have been so hard to connect that we would never guess them. I wouldn't be surprised if they were that way again.

For all you people who like your Express that information was released today and was posted in the ticket thread. It really gives us an idea of what the busiest nights are going to be. I definitely suggest not going Oct 5, 12, 19, or the 26th. They expect those to be the busiest.

http://www.orlandounited.com/forums/showthread.php?8251-Ticket-RIP-Tours-and-Pass-Information

Last edited: