Halloween Horror Nights 23 Speculation | Page 63 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 23 Speculation

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
IF the rumors are true about Rocky Horror Picture Show, where would the show actually be? I looked at a few videos of it on youtube but could not tell the location.

New post on Evil Takes Root.

THINGS GETTING SERIOUS!Posted in Uncategorized by PS

Someone was in my house while I was out. Back door open when I got home. Envelope and bloodied pics have gone missing. So has my cat!!!

And Legendary Truth

OFFICIAL ADVISORY 071313 RESEARCH RESULTS
July 13, 2013 at 11:37pm

TO: THE COLLECTIVE
RE: RESEARCH RESULTS

We are about to launch the most comprehensive research investigation program in the history of LegendaryTruth. Once again the strength of the organization grows exponentially with the addition of new operatives into THE COLLECTIVE.

Standby for further communication…

Last edited:
Because that went over soooo well in 2011. :blank:

Get ready for some haphazardly added chainsaws by weekend two or three if this is true, just like in 2011.

This ^. After the debacle in 2011, surprised they'd even consider dropping them. Chainsaws are to HHN what Mickey meet & greets are to MK. One of those few things that if you take it away, general public is going to freak.

This ^. After the debacle in 2011, surprised they'd even consider dropping them. Chainsaws are to HHN what Mickey meet & greets are to MK. One of those few things that if you take it away, general public is going to freak.

They seem to have recently been making a habit of trying things that have proven to pretty resolutely not work in the recent past. (See: "the entire park is a scare zone" 2007 vs 2011)

Methinks it might have something to do with the people above A&D, perhaps some of which are new to the company since those previous years in which the experiments failed, that are insisting on these cost-cutting (please do not even try and tell me it isn't a cut) changes. That's complete speculation, no inside info on that particular point.

is opening night anything special? anything different?

- - - Updated - - -

Living in florida i now have that opportunity

You can usually see every house on opening night, if you do it right and don't waste time. The crowds are usually not as big on opening night (especially after the annual, Opening Night Deluge lol). Plus the scare actors have really high energy being its still the beginning of the event. The only drawback is thing aren't always running at 100%. Many many times effects will be missing in a house opening night, only to show up on another night. Plus the scare actors aren't in the full swing of thing yet, so timing and scares may be off. But if you have the FFP, it is really cool to see the evolution of everything from opening night to close. What's been added, what's missing, what's destroyed already, which foam and stucko covered scenic wall is having the biggest chunk rubbed away becuase every guest walking by it has to, "pick at it" lol.... Etc etc.

interesting i was thinking about getting the rush pass cause how could you pass up just 50 bucks. but do you think FFP is better? and what you think about express? also how does annual pass holder night work? do you have to pay for that night or what? ive gone to HHN before but lived out of state now that i live in state i want to get the most out of it i can...always have loved HHN

"Haunt fans. You never cease to entertain. #Cutz"

“They changed something that I didn’t like for a year. Obviously someone new at Comcast. Don’t even say its not cuts.”-Haunt Fan paraphrased

I wanted to take a moment to reply to your reply that you posted on Twitter, rather than here, for some reason:

This wasn't something that was specific to me not liking. It's well known the general public was pissed about the lack of chainsaws in the park, which contributed to the "Spade Gang" (Lady Luck's minions) clumsily being given chainsaws by the second weekend. It was clearly a huge misfire, and if this rumor of no chainsaws is true, they should have learned from it. I guarantee you the same complaints will surface from the general public and we'll get the saws back by weekend 2, except they'll be randomly and haphazardly included. Wouldn't you rather they just plan to include them in the first place?

As for the Comcast bit, I stated in my original post it's a guess. Any HHN insider worth talking about has made it abundantly clear that Comcast executives out West are controlling Orlando's event post 2011. It stands to reason that they might be responsible for cutting elements in the streets they don't think are necessary to save a few bucks (despite previous experiments proving that they pretty much are.)

You've made it a habit of mocking the haunt community on your personal Twitter and what I assume is supposed to be a professional blog. I suggest not alienating a substantial portion of the theme park community, especially when you're attacking an event you've only been attending two years while others have been going a lot longer and have experienced the difference the cuts make firsthand.

Last edited:
Reactions: Octobers Fade
We went on a pass holder night last year, but it was the only night we went, so we only had a 1 night ticket. I ASSUME any ticket type would have worked though.

We had to register that we were coming and we checked in w/ the e-mail confirmation up front, but they were also checking folks back in the kid zone area, at check in, we got a wrist band..I think any HHN ticket would work as we used our HHN ticket to enter the turnstiles.

Basically, we had early entry to the two houses back in the kid zone, we finished those and then had to wait a few minutes when they then opened up the house by MIB...my guess is the third house opened up around the time the stay and scream started, so we had a good jump on three houses.

We then just continued around to the house, but it was still too light out when we went through the Disaster queue house (walking dead if I recall correctly.

We were able to do all 7 houses w/o express as well as see Bill and Ted, we had dinner at Mel's, rode the Simpson's...walked around a bit and still left prior to closing, so I feel it helped us get everything in....the only real long wait we had was at the last house over by HRRR...but we had fun and met our goal of seeing all the houses and I feel the early access to those 1st three houses helped a lot in reaching that goal.

I would wait on someone else to answer if the other ticket medias are allowed for the pass holder night(s) as it is only a guess that any valid admission will work (as long as you sign up for the night)

interesting i was thinking about getting the rush pass cause how could you pass up just 50 bucks. but do you think FFP is better? and what you think about express? also how does annual pass holder night work? do you have to pay for that night or what? ive gone to HHN before but lived out of state now that i live in state i want to get the most out of it i can...always have loved HHN

I looked at the rush pass, seems interesting, I wonder if they are trying to cut the crowds down on hell week? That happens about the middle of the month, right? I'm too lazy to go look at the school schedules. But, I really was planning on what I had last year, the FFP with Fridays added. It's just more convienent since I still, unless I spend the night at my parents house in Flagler, drive from Jacksonville to go. And since I splurge for the Fridays I don't buy express at all. But I do go many times a year, last year I went between 10 and 13 times (trust me, it would have been more if I lived closer). *So after opening night, I don't really try and rush to see everything every time, but rather just what's convenient at the time. I know I'll be coming back so I try and relax and just soak it all in. Anyways, I personally would say no to the rush pass, I really love going closing night as well if I can make it (the last Bill and Ted of the year is really funny and worth watching).
You DO have to pay your HHN admission on annual pass nights (I don't know the policy on premiere passes with the one non peak night free, I have the preferred). But to me it is worth it, you can enter the park for the day business as usual, but around like 5pm or so you make your way to one of two AP holding areas while security clears the park. One at the Finnegans alley and one in Kidzone. I usually go to Kidzone's because it closes that whole section of the park, you are free to line up at the queue entrance as early as you get there. And gives you direct access to the parade building house and both of the sprung tents. The key is, hit the parade building first, that exit takes you to the queue entrance of sprung 1, and that exit brings you all the way to MIB. Where you can go right into the second tent house, which would be opening right about that time. Your other route would be to go to Finnegans, where you wait for the soundstages, I'm not the biggest fan of this way. *Because, the whole draw of the AP night is early acces to some houses. But the Finnegans zone isn't directly connected to a house queue, it's land locked smack dab in NY and its gets really crowded in that relatively small area. So by the time they open the barrier at Finnegans, and the entire crowd funnels out and makes its way past twister, past the Hollywood Bowl to the first house queue the street is chaos. It gets pretty congested and annoying, plus it seems to take longer to herd the people over there, so by the time you get though one house, the regular crowds have entered the park. Also, i feel like it takes a longer time to traverse the SS queues and exits, since they are so physically long, so that's wasted time there. So I find it easier to do the three by Kidzone, then make my way over there. But either way, if you do want to do it, you must pre register. And don't forget your confirmation!
'