Halloween Horror Nights 23 Speculation | Page 67 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 23 Speculation

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I enjoyed Bill & Ted last year, I will admit there were parts that I didn't care for, but I just figured it was because I am out of touch with today's pop culture.

I had only gone to HHN one other year prior to last year and that was a long time ago. I do not think IOA was there yet. I am pretty sure it was the year T2 opened as I am pretty sure the 1st time I saw T2 was during that HHN.

I can say I loved Bill & Ted that year and I still remember parts of the show. It must have been the year Arnolad was in Batman...I think I recall the B&T show that year being about Star Trek's Enterprise running into the villains from the Batman movie.

Well, hopefully I'll make it up to HHN23 as we do want to go this year.

We wont have express, I don't think. I either will do 1 of 2 things. I either do the early AP house then head over to sound stage or we do the Stay and Scream and head to sound stage and work our way around like I do every year. Also being so bright out may be a factor for us also. We did Walking Dead last year while still light out and wasn't the same for me.

Get some real dark shades and wear them before you go in the house! Your eyes should be better adjusted...

The Joker was in that year for the first weekend..I believe he was removed for respects purposes

He had a cameo and was involved in the finale dance number, but that's pretty much it. I recall during the EP that year he made a joke about being dead, and people boo'd. A lot of stuff got censored post opening weekend, like the Sex and the City girls showing their... um... hairy private parts to Sweeney Todd.

It's a raunchy comedy show at an adult-oriented event... it's not really supposed to be respectful, and if it is, it isn't really doing its job very well. I agree not even referencing Avatar because they were in talks with Cameron at the time for an Avatar attraction was incredibly weak.

New video posted by PS. He opens the box to find a severed ear and then states it's a collectors item at the end......WALKING DEAD!

Here are the latest 2 updates from Evil Takes Root's blog:

Today’s mail had an unsigned letter and no return address. A folded note with only this on it:
FIND OUT THEIR NAMES AND YOUR DEEPEST WISH COMES TRUE
No one but me knows my deepest wish…PS

I said in my very first post that “I found out where it was supposed to have happened.” None of you seem to want to know more about that. Why is that?

:doh: Gotcha.

I don't get it. It's gotta be a press conference they've set up in the park or something. 10:30 AM in Florida, but 7:30 AM in California (for the Hollywood event)... why the change from the midnight releases? (Which frankly weren't much better).

But yeah, in case anyone didn't realize it, it's Walking Dead.

I don't get it. It's gotta be a press conference they've set up in the park or something. 10:30 AM in Florida, but 7:30 AM in California (for the Hollywood event)... why the change from the midnight releases? (Which frankly weren't much better).

But yeah, in case anyone didn't realize it, it's Walking Dead.

Yeah, I personally don't get why they didn't take advantage of Comic Con this past weekend to announce it. Maybe they used the cast's off-time during the event to interview the cast for a video announcement at USH, but it still wouldn't explain the early morning announcement. :shrug:

The only thing I'm seriously disappointed in this year.

Ditto.