Halloween Horror Nights 24 Discussion | Page 76 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 24 Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
If it's gonna continue this year, we should get more info on Legendary Truth in park play in the next few weeks. If not then it was a fun experience, although a bit buggy sometimes & i'd like to see it return next year.

Reactions: Lucky Planet
You can say every year some houses are good or bad.

I went to HHN 5 when they still had the Museum of Horrors, and it was a dual run house, 2 lines, 2 seperate experiences, and it was pure terror. These days they rely too much on boo doors, and audio scares, and no more witty snap lines or anything.

It feels like a dumbification, where in the past they looks for people who can scare, now they look for people who LOOK the part and they help them with the scare.

Last edited:
It was definitely fun and a cool way to keep track of how many times you did the houses. Where it lost me was the special challenges where you had to go from back of park to front of park multiple times. I would imagine it helps them disperse the crowd but it ended up being way too much walking and then I lost interest because I couldn't do all the challenges.

I see your FF house and raise you Cold Blind Terror :)

Was CBT the one with the rollerblading ghosts in the soundstage? I don't remember anything else about it other than it was a soundstage house.

Fear Factor, on the other hand, was just a bunch of pool fun noodles and rubber spiders on strings.

You can still drink and have a good time. :lol:
But I'm underage.....guess I'll have a good time then :'(

Honestly though horror nights has always followed a specific formula for me. One mindblow house, 2-3 great houses, 2 ok houses and one giant stinker. It's been like that since it evolved from fright nights and that's fine by me

Last edited:
Go time.

alien-19791.jpg

HHN fans are getting brutal. We used to wait until preview night before declaring that year's event a failure.

They could announce Cold Blind Terror II: Colder & Blinder, and if it's the biggest house in history, they'd still have my interest.

To say nothing of Halloween, AvP, FDtD, what sounds like a spiritual successor to Seven...

No It is simple, This is exactly what Universal's Marketing wanted

the event might be great and the houses might be amazing.... but for now there is not a lot to get hyped up about, or to talk about.
They won't do a cool website, they probably won't do a cool commercial, the reveals are kind of lame now,
That's exactly how they wanted things to be right? For people to be excited when the event opens? I don't think anyone in the general public is thinking about HHN right now, the hype will probably start around September.

Last edited:
Was CBT the one with the rollerblading ghosts in the soundstage? I don't remember anything else about it other than it was a soundstage house.

Fear Factor, on the other hand, was just a bunch of pool fun noodles and rubber spiders on strings.

What I remember from cold blind terror was ghost ladies black lit above and the spooky soap that bubbled up in one room. That's about it. There was honestly less than 10 scare actors in that house. It was so laughably bad.

Hell yes!!! I'm calling it, Mac and me will be the best house of the year. Incredibly excited on how theyre going to implement the mcdonalds scene, so iconic

I know you guys aren't reading the blog. So here yah go.

Some people are afraid of clowns, spiders, the zombie apocalypse… you know, normal fears. Me? I’m terrified of the face-hugging, chest-exploding, two-mouthed, wanting-to-kill-you-or-worse-impregnate-you Alien creatures from the Alien movies.

I swore if an Alien house ever came to Halloween Horror Nights, I would never go through it. But having learned of some of the details, I find myself surprisingly excited for the “AVP: Alien vs. Predator” house coming to Halloween Horror Nights 24 (I’ll just be rooting for the Predators the entire time).

In collaboration with 20th Century Fox, Universal Orlando’s entertainment team has taken this house to the next level with elaborate costumes and amazingly detailed sets for each scene in the house.

It promises to be action packed with a slew of horrifying moments that are iconic to the Alien vs. Predator films. You won’t know where the next scare will happen, and you won’t know from whom… or what!

You will find yourself caught in the middle of the epic battle between the Aliens and Predators as you visit one of Weyland-Yutani’s secret facilities to assist with a critical situation. This Central American bio-weapons research facility houses several divisions that deal in extra-terrestrial technologies, specifically the Alien xenomorph species. Recently received surveillance shows the facility has been compromised by the Yautja—commonly known as Predators—who are relentlessly hunting the Aliens AND any thing in their path.

Navigate the egg nursery where facehuggers may hatch at any moment. Witness the brutality of a Predator as it rips the spine from its victim. Discover a room of lifeless bodies with their chests ripped open indicating signs of recent Alien births. Feel the fear of fully-grown Aliens lurking in dark crevasses waiting to lunge at you when you least expect it. And try to keep an eye out for camouflaged Predators who may have made YOU their next target. Enter the raging battle, but remember… whoever wins, we lose.

Grab your tickets to Universal Orlando’s Halloween Horror Nights 24 and prepare to be thrust into the epic battle of “AVP: Alien vs. Predator” by checking out the below video.

Yes.

I think that's the most disappointing aspect for me so far. Every single reveal for Orlando this year is shared by Hollywood. I don't think there has ever been this much overlap between the two events.

i guess it was a matter of time.

If you think about it we were lucky to have gone this far without the two events mixing like this. (and the original years we got)

I think from now on the events will overlap like this every year. It makes sense to get the same IP for both parks

I'll be excited when the full reveal happen. As for now these announcements peak my interest for about 20mins. Could be the lack of detail, or some exclusive video. All the videos so far have been nothing but media marketing hype. I guess their saving myers for the end of the reveal.

Don't worry Cole, I travel around the event mostly solo. It might be boring in the lines but you get through every thing quicker and you do what you want. I don't mind hanging out if I run into people but most of the time. People want to do things I have no care for.

I'll be excited when the full reveal happen. As for now these announcements peak my interest for about 20mins. Could be the lack of detail, or some exclusive video. All the videos so far have been nothing but media marketing hype. I guess their saving myers for the end of the reveal.

Don't worry Cole, I travel around the event mostly solo. It might be boring in the lines but you get through every thing quicker and you do what you want. I don't mind hanging out if I run into people but most of the time. People want to do things I have no care for.
Yeah I definitely agree that the full reveal will blow this all out of the water and that's basically what I'm waiting for. A picture and some info on the house doesn't do much for me. I like it when A&D comes out for a tweet presentation because that honestly makes me incredibly happy. Also don't worry zombie I was just kidding. I'll go with my brother or something but I might try to hit up the event solo to say hi during the parkscope weekend. I think it'll be nice, as you said I can do what I want

i do hhn alone too, none of my frends like hhn