Halloween Horror Nights 24 Discussion | Page 77 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 24 Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
This really may be a very stupid question, but I was thinking about going to HHN opening weekend. Should everything be up and running by then or should I go a few weekends later? I know that the actors will be better timing wise by a few weekends later, but I am frightened of another Diagon situation, where things won't be quite all open by the time I go. Thanks.

This really may be a very stupid question, but I was thinking about going to HHN opening weekend. Should everything be up and running by then or should I go a few weekends later? I know that the actors will be better timing wise by a few weekends later, but I am frightened of another Diagon situation, where things won't be quite all open by the time I go. Thanks.

I really don't think u need to be worried about houses not being finished on time. Aside from the actors timing getting better a loft of stuff changes at the event over the course of the month. They tinker with the houses and sometimes stuff that was cool gets cut or breaks like in the forsaken with the swinging dude. The only way to fully experience HHN is to go multiple times over the course of the month. But if Ur only going once then I don't think there will be an appreciable difference except for lighter crowds the earlier u go.

I don't understand why Diagon Alley will be closed. J.K. Rowling said she loved Halloween and didn't mind them incorporating the area into the event. A ton of Death Eaters running (or flying) around would be awesome.

I don't understand why Diagon Alley will be closed. J.K. Rowling said she loved Halloween and didn't mind them incorporating the area into the event. A ton of Death Eaters running (or flying) around would be awesome.

from what was being told before, J.K. either saw some HHN footage or actually came or something and it didn't have to do with the horror aspect of the event but with the drunk people they saw at the event... or something.
I guess they were afraid of people destroying Diagon Alley :lol:

So now we have (1) Walking Dead (2) From Dusk 'Till Dawn (3) Alien Vs Predator (4) Dracula Untold
So what will the remaining four be? (5) Halloween (6) Clowns (7) Roanoke (8) Creepy Dolls?

Kind of wondering why we didn't get "As Above, So Below" which seems like it could have been a all around better house idea. Since it's Universal Pictures but hey the budget for Dracula Untold is extremely high.

Who wants to bet we will see Trailers for Walking Dead Season 5, Dracula Untold, Dusk till Dawn-tv series while waiting in line for Soundstage houses....:lol:

Last edited:
Reactions: Jakemeister
So now we have (1) Walking Dead (2) From Dusk 'Till Dawn (3) Alien Vs Predator (4) Dracula Untold
So what will the remaining four be? (5) Halloween (6) Clowns (7) Roanoke (8) Creepy Dolls?

My guess is 5-7 are the originals with Halloween being the 'bonus' house (like they did last year with AWIL).

Action adventure epic...that is all. I think the best they can do now is to save Halloween for the end reveal week. Meaning show off all the original houses then BOOM mindblow house. Kinda like what they did for resident evil last year

Do we pour some out on the curb?

pou_7153.png

Reactions: Zombie-C
I believe this is the year of the Houses (at least for me) Other than The Purge I really have low expectations for streets. I hope they make me eat those words.

Next to the IP's they will do fine. Everyone knows or thinks dolls and clowns are creepy.

So with the original content announced, how do you all predict they will stack up next to the IPs?

Assuming none of them are done on the cheap, I think they will be amazing. Every one of them has the germ of a creepy or scary idea.

Something interesting from the UO press release.

"Additional announcements for even more horrifying experiences are coming soon."

We know that Halloween is to be the last house announced, but the way they word it makes it seem as if there is something more coming.