Halloween Horror Nights 24 Discussion | Page 78 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 24 Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Something interesting from the UO press release.

We know that Halloween is to be the last house announced, but the way they word it makes it seem as if there is something more coming.

Watch it just be the announcement of Halloween AND the tours.

Well they pull this crap every year I doubt we will be getting anything THAT mindblowing. I am however incredibly surprised that they didn't announce Halloween already after the leak. That's the end all announcement and now I know it. Spoiled the surprise on Christmas eve :fist:

^^ Ah thanks. So Captain remains...

I am guessing it will be announced with the site reveal.

Has anyone else noticed that this seems like the year of gore?
I mean, think about it TWD, FDTD, AvP, Giggles and Gore, and Roanoke are all potentially gory houses based upon the descriptions/source material. Add to that the MASKerade and Blood Bayou scarezones, and I think we could be looking at a real gorefest this year.

I was just looking at the predicted locations of the houses on HHNCrypt's site and noticed something that is truly frightening. There are likely going to be 4 houses underneath Rock It. Has anyone heard any rumors as to what they are looking into for queue locations and strategy? Last years was insane and with the addition of the "Biggest House EVARRR!!" that is going to be a whole lot of people in that narrow funnel of an area.

I was just looking at the predicted locations of the houses on HHNCrypt's site and noticed something that is truly frightening. There are likely going to be 4 houses underneath Rock It. Has anyone heard any rumors as to what they are looking into for queue locations and strategy? Last years was insane and with the addition of the "Biggest House EVARRR!!" that is going to be a whole lot of people in that narrow funnel of an area.

From what I've seen/heard..

universal-studios-soundstage-19-4.jpg

Walking Dead is in Soundstage 25, this is fact. From Dusk Til Dawn is in Soundstage 22, which has held many houses over the years. Apparently AVP and Dracula will be sharing a soundstage (which is standard practice) however ThemeParkInsite states it'd be in Soundstage 24. As far as I know that stage has never been used.

So 3 of them are close together (if that's all true) and all away from Rockit.

Well I have a question for all to those who know. Do you think the size of the house will effect the wait times? We have the longest and shortest house this year and I'm incredibly curious if they will be people eaters or in and outs

Wouldn't they all be likely exiting at Ghostbusters though?

Cole I wouldn't expect the house sizes to make a difference on waits. It typically is the popularity of the house. Just may be more people clogging the exit paths.

From what I've seen/heard..

universal-studios-soundstage-19-4.jpg

Walking Dead is in Soundstage 25, this is fact. From Dusk Til Dawn is in Soundstage 22, which has held many houses over the years. Apparently AVP and Dracula will be sharing a soundstage (which is standard practice) however ThemeParkInsite states it'd be in Soundstage 24. As far as I know that stage has never been used.

So 3 of them are close together (if that's all true) and all away from Rockit.

24 and 22 are busy with HHN ... but it is SS23 that many of you will wish you could enter, hell, I wish I could enter and hang out. It is busy with something else.

24 and 22 are busy with HHN ... but it is SS23 that many of you will wish you could enter, hell, I wish I could enter and hang out. It is busy with something else.

Is 24 the one with the marquee on it? They do some media events there. Or is that a different building?

Trying to picture it in my head and that's all I can see.

Funny I was thinking about that also Cole. Being that it's a longer house. Would it close earlier than the rest? Would the length make the house wait lower? Guess we will have to wait until October for answers with adjustments.

Drew your thinking of SS33 :
1_BB_USF_SS33_Red_Carpet.jpg

Funny I was thinking about that also Cole. Being that it's a longer house. Would it close earlier than the rest? Would the length make the house wait lower? Guess we will have to wait until October for answers with adjustments.

Drew your thinking of SS33 :
1_BB_USF_SS33_Red_Carpet.jpg

AH ok. It threw me off since it wasn't on the map!

Testing out a new ride system? Master plans for their 10-year plan? You are evil for dropping such enticing tidbits.