Halloween Horror Nights 25 Discussion | Page 102 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 25 Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Does anyone get a wedding feel from the New York scarezone? I mean it looks like a wedding gone wrong. Like Jack & Chance had a wedding and invited all of the past icons just a idea.

Yeah... and it's this "tweak" that has me a bit worried. They did such a good job already. Why fix something that isn't broken? I'm honestly unsure what would be worse, a carbon copy of the original, or this tweaked version. I guess we'll find out in a month.

I doubt AWIL will be a duplicate. I am betting it will be very similar, but use learnings they had from last time. By that I mean new scare areas, updates to weak scenes, etc. But even if it is an exact copy, still a fun house and a solid 9 hole.

well maybe this time there will Actually be an actor in the first room :lol: (and maybe the second room won't just be dark walls lol

Decorations going up, look great. Well over 100 pumpkins in the trees through Central Park. Really glad they are embracing the theme of Halloween as a whole. Honestly, the park looks to be on a par with Sea World at Christmas time.

Only problem--everything in the doorways is accessible to the public. Two days in, a Jack-0-Lantern has already been smashed. And with the punk kid crowd who come with Rock the Universe descending the weekend before, I fear if any of it will survive.

Reactions: Jessabelle
I saw the picture of the Jack-o-Lantern. I don't understand why people feel the need to vandalize every single thing that is within their reach.

Immature, trying to be cool and have no life.

It is also just being a teenager. some people really do not think about consequences or think about others.
Obviously not every single teen is like that, but I have known kids that will break a window and then be shocked and surprised they got in trouble. It's almost like they cannot understand why they are being yelled at, like: "How dare my parents and society get mad at ME?" "I didn't do anything, why is everyone so mad?"

And like Snayberry said, even adults think this way, they are trying to be funny in front of their stupid friends and they wanna be the cool person in the group so they break stuff. (Thats why almost all of HHN stuff breaks) people trying to show off

Reactions: Cole
It's a real shame, sometimes you can't tell what's worse, the obnoxious teens or the obnoxious drunks. Stuff like that ruins events (HOS is unbearable). But yeah that's a definite concern. Any word if Jack is having his own show?

Not sure if anyone said something or not, but I noticed when I was there last Friday and Saturday that they had a stage up near Mel's where the Voodoo Priestess was last year. Is that being used for Jack's show or has it just been too long since I've been back to the parks.

Not sure if anyone said something or not, but I noticed when I was there last Friday and Saturday that they had a stage up near Mel's where the Voodoo Priestess was last year. Is that being used for Jack's show or has it just been too long since I've been back to the parks.
The stage you are referring to is going to be used for RTU but people have been going back and forth if it will be used for HHN... Only time will tell!!! WHY NOT BOTH!! lol

To me the stage seems too big to be well themed. Unless it's going to be Jack's Rock Concert I think something in the Beetlejuice theater would look nicer, not to mention putting on a show in the street certainly won't help traffic flow.

Reactions: DisneyDweller
To me the stage seems too big to be well themed. Unless it's going to be Jack's Rock Concert I think something in the Beetlejuice theater would look nicer, not to mention putting on a show in the street certainly won't help traffic flow.
Bringing back my days at carnival of carnage...if it was a show like that or something similar i think it would be to difficult to put on that kind of show in beetlejuice without getting rid of some of the onstage props.... with the outside one i think it might be easier to set up and have more creative decisions...:shrug:

Reactions: Cole
That stage most likely will be used for the Jack show. It's supposed to be a huge show with a high budget. Dancers, circus acts, aerialists, icons and much more. From what I'm told nothing will be in the Beetlejuice theater this year. I think that's why we're seeing a lot of past icon posters in the Hollywood area.

I'm hearing Jack's show is in Beetlejuice, which will serve as the farewell of that venue.

They stopped doing the Voodoo Sacrifice because it took too long and clogged up the area in front of Mel's. Putting a bigger show on a bigger stage during a bigger year would be a bigger problem.

Reactions: JungleSkip
I'm hearing Jack's show is in Beetlejuice, which will serve as the farewell of that venue.

They stopped doing the Voodoo Sacrifice because it took too long and clogged up the area in front of Mel's. Putting a bigger show on a bigger stage during a bigger year would be a bigger problem.

I just can't see that. If they were going to do a full on show with a large space, it most certainly would not be Beetlejuice. Ontop of that; if you get rid of using a show in there, it can help with the extended lines to a decree.

If Jack's show isn't at the Beetlejuice theater, where else could it go? Maybe in a sound stage somewhere like the holiday Grinch show but that makes no sense when you have a theater for use in the park.