Halloween Horror Nights 26 Discussion | Page 114 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 26 Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Hoping the scare zones will be on par or better than last years. Such strong zones with so many cool elements in each one. Radically different themes would also be preferred

Naw all the scarezones will be themed to American Horror Story, with chance being the main character in the freakshow part. JK I don't know what the scarezones will be but I'm sure they'll be good

Reactions: Joel
*shrug*
I don't know about high concept. It's more like, "What's the last thing people would expect to have a chainsaw?"

Saws & Steam. Path of the Wicked. Acid Assault. The reverse Salem witch trial one. Some really creative ideas. Don't always work, but at least it's something new for a haunt.

But yeah, to a point where less is more with the chainsaws.

Reactions: georgemoe
Interstellar Dreaming
Revving Sun
Black Goats
Red Goats
Evolutionary Turning Point

With "Black Goats" and "Red Goats", it almost sounds like Chance might have one big scarezone that is split? Kind of her psyche fighting against itself? Red and black appear to be two main colors in her scheme this year.

Could "Revving Sun" be a diesel-punk SZ in the same vein as Mad Max?

Evolutionary Turning point sure sounds like cavemen to me. Which could be...cooooool?

I'm assuming that the question marks are because there's another SZ that you don't know much about, and NOT an actual clue?

Black Goats and Red Goats has me either thinking

A.) It's the first two scarezones that you experience out front of the park

or

B.) Both scarezones are related in some aspect, but are farther apart from eachother in terms of distance

Perhap's I'm wrong, but I have a feeling that may be the case.

Interstellar Dreaming could relate to Chance in some format; as it sounds like we'll see everything from outside her house as what she sees in her mind, but that could be me.

Revving Sun...that, I am not too sure. Perhap's it's something slightly based on Post Apocalyptic type imagery (Perhap's like Acid Assault from 21)? I guess we'll see.

Evolutionary Turning point makes me believe it's something that dates much further back than anything we've seen in Horror Nights history, in terms of history; but I guess we'll see on that. Either that or, it revolves on something that changed Horror Nights forever.

That's my take on what the hell @Legacy has clued us for.

I heard all scare zones as the Purge awhile ago but that doesn't mesh up with the Chance scare zone news so I don't trust that report anymore.

I suspect we'll get a flood of info next week after Aiello is done with his UK PR visit.

Reactions: Joel and SeventyOne