Halloween Horror Nights 26 Discussion | Page 115 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 26 Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Goats = kids?

Something to do with Chance's "Children"

Gooood speculation. Maybe she has two groups of followers she calls her "children", and each group represents a side of her mind?

If that house is in Shrek, I could see those SZs being next to Despicable me, and the other in Hollywood. That way the house is kind of surrounded by them.

On the other hand, if it's in the new MIB tent location, maybe they'll finally do one in Springfield, and the other in what I'm calling "the dead zone" this year.

Reactions: Brervixen
"Revving" seems like a lock for chainsaws to me. Gesha/Japanese SZ has been rumored a couple years now, "Land of the Rising Sun." But I can't see those two merging together well.

Black/Red goats could maybe be male/female chainsaw teams again?

I think Legacy said this about 1 of the scare zones...
"What's the last thing people would expect to have a chainsaw?"

I don't know if it's the very last thing I could imagine with a chainsaw, but something tied to the ancient Egyptian sun god RA would be awfully strange considering they obviously wouldn't be using chainsaws back then. Maybe they used a stargate?

I found this twitter message sorta amusing...
Great event last night with the London based media. In Dublin today and tonight! Spreading the word on HHN!

Half the event still needs to be announced... wouldn't they have more of an impact if the whole lineup was announced already? I also find it interesting that they used time and resources to send people over to Great Britain, but they had no one advertising at Comic Con. Seems strange to me.

Last edited:
Great event last night with the London based media. In Dublin today and tonight! Spreading the word on HHN!

Half the event still needs to be announced... wouldn't they have more of an impact if the whole lineup was announced already? I also find it interesting that they used time and resources to send people over to Great Britain, but they had no one advertising at Comic Con. Seems strange to me.

Huge interest for HHN in the UK and when they make a trip over it is for 2 - 3 weeks so those are prime customers. I can see why they are marketing there.

A Llama.

I would pay to see a Llama with a chainsaw.....

I love this comment so much!

It got me thinking, what other crazy things can we give Chainsaws realistically? It will never happen, but I would love to see all the Simpson characters out in Springfield chasing people with chainsaws

Last year, there was a bunch of chainsaws and I am totally cool with that. The sound is a lot more intense than somebody walking around with just a sword or other fake weapon. You can also totally sneak up behind somebody and send them running with a chainsaw.

Reactions: Brervixen
Are you spending your day in the park before HHN starts? If so, take advantage of Stay and Scream. There normally is 4 location but one might be used for AP holder early access. It should for sure be the Hello Kitty area (formally Lucy), Diagon Alley and one of the side streets of the New York area. Basically, these locations will let you stay inside them while you wait for the park to be cleared of day guests. Typically these Stay and Scream locations release 20-30 minutes before HHN starts and the front gates open. Each location has a house that opens early, so whenever the park is clear and the house is ready, you are released and led to the first house. Stay and Scream is a GREAT way to knock out 2-3 houses before most guests even get into their first house.

I personally suggest the Diagon Alley area because they sometimes keep the ride open but the shops and restaurant remain open during Stay and Scream so you can shop and eat while you wait and possibily ride Gringotts!

If you are not going into the park during the day, you should be able to use the hotel guests entrance but it opens at the same time as other guests.

As far as AHS goes, its just a rumor but it is looking more and more likely to be true.

Enjoy your first HHN! I had my first two years ago and I am hooked! By far my favorite theme park/horror experience ever!

Thank you so much! My wife and I have AP....however we MAY be bringing my step daughter who would be just a single admission to HHN. (Would she be able to come in with us through the resort line?)

If she doesnt come with us, we will take advantage of the stay and scream for sure! Thanks for the advice on Diagon Alley. We havent ridden Gringotts yet (last time we went was november 2013) they were building DA.

I know it was open last year, I am sure DA will be open during HHN again?

You're going to love it. HHN is insane good. This is my third year in a row.

Thats awesome! We are soooo happy....we're almost in the 40s in days before our trip. We havent had a vacation since 2014....and Ive had the most stressful year ever of my life in regards to employment. Bank manager.....lost my job...and found one (started monday) thats allowing me to still take my vacation. We have been so worried....counting down for months, and it's almost here!!! We are going to cherish every moment and really enjoy everything..especially the first time stuff like HHN and Kong!