Halloween Horror Nights 26 Discussion | Page 117 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 26 Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Question! Sorry I'm a newbie but for hhn if I have a hhn ticket for a night and have addmission from the day can I do stay and scream?

Question! Sorry I'm a newbie but for hhn if I have a hhn ticket for a night and have addmission from the day can I do stay and scream?

Yes you can. Move to a holding area and present your HHN ticket to get a wristband then you are released with the other hold areas to the houses

Reactions: Joel
Krampus_INTRO.jpg

Please tell me he will be there.

no imean on twitter usally john post the code word for the maze before the reveal right?

Not always. There are those certain houses that do get codenames (Wisconsin, Aka Halloween; Doris Day, Aka FvJ) but there are other houses to where we don't get codenames at all for.

There are two houses that are left to be announced, and both are on the Universal Backlot. The one most likely being announced tomorrow, Krampus; and the other being one that neither coast has a codename for, atleast; that we know of.

Reactions: Joel
Not always. There are those certain houses that do get codenames (Wisconsin, Aka Halloween; Doris Day, Aka FvJ) but there are other houses to where we don't get codenames at all for.

There are two houses that are left to be announced, and both are on the Universal Backlot. The one most likely being announced tomorrow, Krampus; and the other being one that neither coast has a codename for, atleast; that we know of.
okay thank you i wasn't surre

i mean could it just a placeholder for the ofifcal krampus but did use this a placeholder befre the offical one was reveal?