Halloween Horror Nights 26 Discussion | Page 119 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 26 Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Seems like the announcement will be at 2 PM EST/11 AM PST.

And from Fowl Owlerson of Orlando Attractions..something interesting to note, UOR may finally get it's own version of the Dark Christmas scarezone; for the Production Central area.

Reactions: SeventyOne
Ugh do we really think chance house will be 3D? Muddy said there not doing 3D this year so maybe we're not either? Do we think AHS will be announced next week? Got to be getting close. And can somebody put th code names to the already released houses trying to see where we're at with those

Reactions: Lucky Planet
Out of curiosity.. I wonder how they will fit Krampus in Shrek? I know it's got a lot of vertical room for tall sets, but not exactly a ton of space for large sets, or at least a house facade. And Alice felt relatively short last year. Although silent Hill had all the room it cold get and from what I hear was a disappointment.

I certainly have faith in uc I just hope it feels complete. Some houses end just before they can be great.

Reactions: Lucky Planet
Out of curiosity.. I wonder how they will fit Krampus in Shrek? I know it's got a lot of vertical room for tall sets, but not exactly a ton of space for large sets, or at least a house facade. And Alice felt relatively short last year. Although silent Hill had all the room it cold get and from what I hear was a disappointment.

I certainly have faith in uc I just hope it feels complete. Some houses end just before they can be great.
Hmm, I think Alice had a fine length. Out of 6 runs I had of Alice I was always impressed with how much they packed in there and how it went on and on. The venue worked better than expected

Reactions: Clive and JoeCamel