Halloween Horror Nights 26 Discussion | Page 120 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 26 Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Super pumped now.
Original-SuperPump-Max.jpg

Reactions: Joel
I want to be pumped but I haven't seen the movie yet. I'll make sure to do that soon. I actually just saw the original Texas Chainsaw today and that was pretty spooky. It was my first time seeing it.

Reactions: Lucky Planet
The rumor's have been that AHS will compile some of the fan favorite moments from all the seasons. Which actually makes sense, as the rumored location for Orlando is Soundstage 21 (The soundstage that held last year's Monsters & Mayhem).

I recall someone posting that 21 is be used by a show/production and that the SS for mega/uber would be 25. Has there been any further spec?

Not to be mean but why even ask this, it's been said several times that Requel is original, it's not that hard
I wasn't seriously suggesting this. I just found it interesting/ironic that AHS which is rumored for this year, is itself rumored to be taking on a story of what was a former original house.

OI live podcast just mentioned how Chance house is definitely 3D. I'm excited, I love 3d

:angry: 3D is so lame..... just a bunch of painted walls and cheap Christmas lights hanging everyhwere from nets.... every 3D house is basically the same. that sucks. The house I was most hyped about just because of how fun Chance is might be the lamest.
I hope it isn't, and Chance is great, but 3D.... for an Icon house? ughhhhh :fist:

:angry: 3D is so lame..... just a bunch of painted walls and cheap Christmas lights hanging everyhwere from nets.... every 3D house is basically the same. that sucks. The house I was most hyped about just because of how fun Chance is might be the lamest.
I hope it isn't, and Chance is great, but 3D.... for an Icon house? ughhhhh :fist:

Keep in mind, there are instances where 3D can be handled masterfully that isn't cheap..for example; HOTC from USH.

It used a completely different style of 3D; one not really seen within USH and UOR's HHN anymore. And in a sense, it actually enhanced the environments and certain costumes.

I hope people are wrong about it being a 3D house, but I wouldn't be shocked that it is; considering the character we are talking about here being a clown, and her lover has had quite a foray of 3D houses throughout the years.

Keep in mind, there are instances where 3D can be handled masterfully that isn't cheap..for example; HOTC from USH.

It used a completely different style of 3D; one not really seen within USH and UOR's HHN anymore. And in a sense, it actually enhanced the environments and certain costumes.

I hope people are wrong about it being a 3D house, but I wouldn't be shocked that it is; considering the character we are talking about here being a clown, and her lover has had quite a foray of 3D houses throughout the years.
HOTC?

Krampus should be good... I do need to watch that, the end of TWD season 6, Haloween and Haloween 2 all before September 16th! Eek!

As for 3D houses.... eh... the one in 2013 was terrible.

Krampus should be good... I do need to watch that, the end of TWD season 6, Haloween and Haloween 2 all before September 16th! Eek!

As for 3D houses.... eh... the one in 2013 was terrible.

If AHS gets added to the bill, I'm going to be totally sunk with all the pre-watching I need to do.

As for 3D, I've only participated in The In-Between from 21 and Alice last year..I really enjoyed both!

If AHS gets added to the bill, I'm going to be totally sunk with all the pre-watching I need to do.

As for 3D, I've only participated in The In-Between from 21 and Alice last year..I really enjoyed both!
Agreed, I just got all movies announced to date as well as AHS (watched seasons 1 and 2 when they first came out). Thinking about whether I should do TWD.. haven't watched any yet. 9 seasons of shows might be too much

Reactions: JohnnyKapustahead