Halloween Horror Nights 26 Discussion | Page 122 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 26 Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I'm down with 3D houses, I just don't think they're scary whatsoever. Alice had barely any gore or any real startle moments. Such a shame because it looked great. That and if you have a 3D house every year it becomes less special. It was cool and interesting to have one in 25 because of a year long hiatus. That and I don't think chance fits one very well. Idk I guess we'll see

The throat slash at the end was dope. Good for a jump every time

Reactions: Cole and Joel
Good observation. I forgot about that. That was a low key hint that it could have been coming down the line.

Yeah, I may have posted back during 25 that I was wondering if that was a hint when the very start of the season featured those tourist on their way to USH for Fast and Furious. They brought it up in another episode or two as well from what I recall.

My wife and I have watched the show each season. I feel the show could make for a decent house....at least it has been more than Zombies. I'm still not sure what I think of the show, but it has been entertaining. Yet, the only moment that really stands out to me (I think it was season 2...whichever one was in the asylum) ...anyway, out of the blue it just turned into a musical while the star sang the 'Name Game'...not sure why but it really made me laugh because it just seemed so out of left field.

Last edited:
Sure sounds like it could be Lovecraft/Cthulhu themed to me. I'm guessing that has to be Cobweb

If i'm not mistaken, @Legacy pointed out that Cobweb is one of the Tents over by the Parade Building (I'm now diffrentrating the tents of there and the MIB Overflow Tent).

That makes sense, and it would add up to the hints of something Cthulhu earlier in the speculating year.

If i'm not mistaken, @Legacy pointed out that Cobweb is one of the Tents over by the Parade Building (I'm now diffrentrating the tents of there and the MIB Overflow Tent).

That makes sense, and it would add up to the hints of something Cthulhu earlier in the speculating year.

Yah. I think Mike even started that Cobweb would be in Tent 1, and that's also the one where the pictures came from on snapchat