Halloween Horror Nights 26 Discussion | Page 123 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 26 Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Wow, the premier tickets got screwed hard this year. These are the only dates the tickets are valid on:

The first two weeks in full (1 Thursday, 2 Friday-Sun)
September 29 (Thursday)
October 2 (Sunday)
October 6 (Thursday)
October 12 (Wednesday)
October 19 (Wednesday)
October 26 (Wednesday)
The final 2 nights (Sunday and Monday)

Wednesdays might be on par with other nights in Hell Week.

Reactions: JoeCamel
Tomb of the Ancients (Cobweb) isn't Cthulhu. I've heard it's Egyptian based and character focused. It's been directly compared to Havoc and Forsaken with a unique monster that drives the house.

And A&D is evidently very proud of it. It's their crown jewel this year.

Tomb of the Ancients (Cobweb) isn't Cthulhu. I've heard it's Egyptian based and character focused. It's been directly compared to Havoc and Forsaken with a unique monster that drives the house.

And A&D is evidently very proud of it. It's their crown jewel this year.

So Mummy in the house? ;)

I've heard it might be about a Pharoh.

I was actually hoping it would be the Egyptian version of Hades. It could still be. No one has actually told me any details other than the overall aesthetic.

I bet they have a bunch of props that can be used for this. Seems they had no problem getting casts of the Mummy figures to put in Kong. Should be a great house. I can't wait....... But I will :)

Got me all pumped up. Is anyone going to be there September 23rd-26th?
21 to 28. Look for the chubby man with the foot long beard, the blue streaked pompadour, and the HAIL SATAN shirt. If that's not descriptive enough, you'll know him by his rockabilly girlfriend and his Filipino sidekick taking mad pix.

I hope to be there as many nights as possible. Got the every night pass.

You mean the Ultimate Frequent Fear Pass?

I was actually hoping it would be the Egyptian version of Hades. It could still be. No one has actually told me any details other than the overall aesthetic.

Interesting that Mike and the Art Team placed so much work into this original house, but it intrigues me nethertheless.

Osiris probably...I don't think they've done an Egyptian house since the Mummy house...I'm super excited now...Not that I wasn't before