Halloween Horror Nights 26 Discussion | Page 124 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 26 Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I've heard in a lot of cases that the AP events are often not "better than" just doing stay and scream, because they get so crowded, despite getting access to perhaps different houses first. What's your guys' experience with that? Should I try to sign up for one?

I've heard in a lot of cases that the AP events are often not "better than" just doing stay and scream, because they get so crowded, despite getting access to perhaps different houses first. What's your guys' experience with that? Should I try to sign up for one?
Yeah there's really nothing different about the AP event and S&S. My biggest issue with them is they are so crowded I seem to always end up waiting in a huge long line out in direct sunlight. I'm thinking of going for Finnegans or DA this year instead. I would still register as it doesn't hurt and you can decide what you want to do at the last minute.

I've only done HHN once, at USH, several years ago. If anyone has experienced HHN at both USH and USO, I'd be very interested to hear comparisons between the two.
(My husband fancies trying HHN at USO - possibly in 2017.)
Thanks in advance.

Can finally talk about cobweb now!!! Easily my most anticipated by concept alone. Legacy just said everything I knew, you can stop PMing me for extra info now ;)

Reactions: Joel
I was reminded of a picture that made the rounds a few months back that could actually be from a zone and not a house. I can't even imagine figuring out how to dig it back up though...

Reactions: Cole
I've only done HHN once, at USH, several years ago. If anyone has experienced HHN at both USH and USO, I'd be very interested to hear comparisons between the two.
(My husband fancies trying HHN at USO - possibly in 2017.)
Thanks in advance.

Simple comparison. Usage of a lot of the same properties in recent years.

Orlando - Grand, detailed, artful, balanced scares, massive sets, spread out layout, hit or miss actors

Hollywood - Tighter and less extravagant houses due to spacial constraints, more intense and talented actors, arguably scarier (from the 3 years I've went Hollywood has been more in your face scary in comparison), Terror Tram which is super unique but is hit or miss with the cast or the crowd you're walking with, far better prosthetics and makeup.

They have a different feel to them but at the end of the day both are a blast to attend. Orlando is far prettier and a more well-executed event considering the scale, Hollywood is more intense and feels more like a regional haunt.

....to note about something.

USH will not have any scarezones this year..instead, it will have an all out Purge Street Experience.

Now, some of you may be wondering "Wait, are you guys getting The Walking Dead Treatment but for Hollywood?"; and to that, i'll say "Yep. But, it's themed to the Purge..so silver lining that it's not walkers?".

i'm glad we not getting that actually which means the six scare zone were orginaly going to get was the thepurge but to due to the atacks thta was scarped

Did they really scrap Purge for Orlando due to the attack????
well the the rumors were surpose to have six zones not five but if we had purge it woukd been one zone for us with the orginal zone we going to get but i think they want to repesct the victims which is understable

13939459_10153700569506727_8285852221381893687_n.jpg

I really don't think they would scrap The Purge because of Pulse... is there anything about it that would really stand out as insensitive more so than anything else at the event? Maybe take out any gun usage, but otherwise... :shrug:

you may never know something like pulse couldeffecthhn orlando i mean remember what 9/11 did to eddie the whole eddie story was scaped because of that

I think it would be a bit of overkill to scrap purge because of Pulse. I understand respecting the victims. So taking out guns wouldn't be a problem, I don't find them scary anyways. But what does some characters from an over the top fake movie, A not so great movie if you ask me, have to do with anything real? I don't mean any disrespect whatsoever to anyone, but isn't that a bit ridiculous to scrap a whole zone because of it?