Halloween Horror Nights 26 Discussion | Page 118 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 26 Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Now that we have our Krampus teaser, does this mean we're getting the announcement with Hollywood Saturday?

Considering the odd's, I imagine that they'll announce it tomorrow..

I am going to have to agree with Alex here as some of the scuttlebutt I have heard is that the reason they did not announce anything at MSS is because they are not planning on announcing anything at Scare LA and did not want to give one festival a house announcement and shaft the other. Allegedly, AHS is coming to HHNH (so probably here too) and they are required to announce it last to give it the most attention. My guess would be AHS and the originals are going to be the final reveal houses and Krampus will be announced today on both coasts before Scare LA.

Reactions: SeventyOne
I am going to have to agree with Alex here as some of the scuttlebutt I have heard is that the reason they did not announce anything at MSS is because they are not planning on announcing anything at Scare LA and did not want to give one festival a house announcement and shaft the other. Allegedly, AHS is coming to HHNH (so probably here too) and they are required to announce it last to give it the most attention. My guess would be AHS and the originals are going to be the final reveal houses and Krampus will be announced today on both coasts before Scare LA.

Now that, is an interesting tidbit; considering the odds on the contractual side.

From the article above...
"The dead of winter sets the stage for the terror that’s about to unfold one cold, dank and dreary Christmas Eve as the fabled anthropomorphic “half-goat, half-demon” horned creature emerges to terrorize those devoid of holiday spirit. "

Notice they use the words cold and dank in the description. The house needs to be colder... and it's not because the fans want it that way, it's because it's common sense that in order to make a replication of a blizzard it should be cold. Seems like common sense to me.

Pretty funny that someone beat Universal to their own announcement.

Notice they use the words cold and dank in the description. The house needs to be colder... and it's not because the fans want it that way, it's because it's common sense that in order to make a replication of a blizzard it should be cold. Seems like common sense to me.

Hey man, I thought we already had this discussion worked out. We all agreed...you're very handsome and brave. :shades:

Reactions: snayberry
Hey man, I thought we already had this discussion worked out. We all agreed...you're very handsome and brave. :shades:
I know... *flexes tiny muscles* hehe
Just reading the description got my mind going back to the idea that the people at Universal could have missed a key feature of what should be a great house.

I'm implying more of that Ryan Murphy is the type of IP holder, much like JK..that's very protective of their work.

I'm sure that he wanted it to be the big final announcement, so nothing else really upstages his IP in a sense, or; atleast as I could guess.

Makes sense to me. He wants the big shabam and to coincide it with the new season too, probably.

Reactions: AlexanderMBush
I'm implying more of that Ryan Murphy is the type of IP holder, much like JK..that's very protective of their work.

I'm sure that he wanted it to be the big final announcement, so nothing else really upstages his IP in a sense, or; atleast as I could guess.

Ah, gotcha.

That is exactly what I meant and what I have heard from my sources.

Reactions: AlexanderMBush