Halloween Horror Nights 26 Discussion | Page 116 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 26 Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Thank you so much! My wife and I have AP....however we MAY be bringing my step daughter who would be just a single admission to HHN. (Would she be able to come in with us through the resort line?)

If she doesnt come with us, we will take advantage of the stay and scream for sure! Thanks for the advice on Diagon Alley. We havent ridden Gringotts yet (last time we went was november 2013) they were building DA.

I know it was open last year, I am sure DA will be open during HHN again?

Your very welcome!

I am not sure about the resort line if one of the guests doesn't have a room key. I would assume since your all in the same party it would be fine, but I have never used the resort line because I always do Stay and Scream.

You mentioned you have AP's to Universal. How many days are you going to Universal on this upcoming trip? If you are going more than one night, and your going in the first three weeks, I highly suggest getting the Rush of Fear ticket. With your AP discount, its only $81 before tax and is valid every single night the first three weeks with that single ticket! While one night can be enough for some, it's always great to have an extra night or two. Heck, even if you have plans in the evening at say Disney, they close at 9-10 and with your AP you get free parking and its a short 15 minute drive between the two to spend a few extra hours at HHN. With 9 houses, 6 scarezones and most likely 2 shows, that is a LOT of stuff to see in a single night...not even counting rides! Popular houses can, and will, hit 120+ minute waits almost nightly. If you can only go one night, keep a close eye on the forums before you leave to figure out a good plan of attack to try and see it all.

This will be my third year in a row and each year I keep adding days. The first year I went 2 days. As a total horror/haunt newbie, that was a good starting point but by the time it was over, I was kicking myself for not going the whole weekend. Last year I went 4 nights and had the Rush of Fear with Express ticket and that was a good amount of time allowing me to visit a total of 50 houses by taking advantage of Stay and Scream. This year, I am going 8 nights and I am so excited! Doing the first weekend to just soak it all in and then doing the behind the scenes lights on tour to kick off the 2nd weekend and I will spend that weekend really looking at all the insane details they put into these houses.

On a side note, your going to love DA! I could spend hours in there exploring all the buildings. SO many more details than Hogsmeade. Looks even better at night. I am sure they will keep it open again this year. They are going to need everything they can get to drag people away from the MIB house once Bill and Ted lets out.

Turning point sounds like aliens or a science experiment gone horribly wrong to me. Revving just sounds like typical chainsaw flair. I hope red goat has something to do with Satan and mcdie? Please something light hearted!!!

Busch Gardens did it..

EDIT - Crap. The DJ thing. Let me clarify. Busch Gardens did a DJ. This post is not clue.

Reactions: Joel
And to have some extra fun, here are the zones in my order of interest (fav to least)!

Evolutionary Turning Point
Black Goats
Red Goats
Interstellar Dreaming
McDie
Revving Sun
So I'm curious... Are you basing your interest order solely on concept or has the zone location also been taken into account?

So I'm curious... Are you basing your interest order solely on concept or has the zone location also been taken into account?
70-30 split between concept and location. I don't have a ton of details on zone specifics. Just the general theme and locations. What I envision in my head may be wildly off, which obviously changes some things.

Reactions: SeventyOne
Let's see now...

Evolutionary Turning Point - Personally I'm hoping for human/animal hybrids, genetic splicing, mutants. All that good stuff.

Black Goats/Red Goats - Hmmm, while one could tie Black Goats to something witch themed ala' Black Phillip from The VVITCH, I'm drawing a blank on what Red Goats could be. Also, are Black Goats and Red Goats totally seperate in their themes, or are they similar/linked in some fashion?

Interstellar Dreaming - Could be something space related, though it could also be something Chance related.

McDie - Something Scottish or fast food related? I really wanna' say it's a Leave it to Cleaver spinoff, but that depends if they're only having one zone with chainsaws. If they're only having one...

Revving Sun - This is probably the chainsaw zone. Either they're rolling with a Japanese Kabuki/Geisha idea, or it's a Egyptian themed zone. Either wouldn't really fit chainsaws, so they'd fit Legacy's comment.

70-30 split between concept and location. I don't have a ton of details on zone specifics. Just the general theme and locations. What I envision in my head may be wildly off, which obviously changes some things.

Could you maybe give us the locations as far as you know? That might be a little helpful.