Halloween Horror Nights 27 General Discussion | Page 213 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 27 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
This coming Friday is UCF Night at HHN so if you're coming, just expect to be surrounded by a lot of college aged kids acting like fools.

Reactions: SeventyOne
That's... actually really smart. Horror Knights can be a major hindrance for the enjoyment of the GP. Doing it in November drives attendance on a night that would otherwise be dead while improving the experience for most of the GP.

Likely the smartest decision this year.

pure genius. wow that move is so perfect because it guarantees big attendance on that dead day. I knew Bill and Ted fans will crowd the park Saturday, but i expected friday to be dead. so this is really interesting

i had planned to take some people as well but I kinda applaud Universal for doing this as the rest of the month felt really good without them and felt more chilled. But i don't think the lines will get that crazy.

Reactions: MattA

It's a Countdown to November 11th or as in 10 months until the next HHN.

Wouldn't that then put the first night on a Tuesday? Unless that's the employee preview night next year.

Seems like kind of a dumb countdown if you ask me...although the 11th is my birthday if anyone was planning on getting me anything.

Reactions: JMalez
Wasn't hell night originally in reference to the week when everyone is out of school in Orlando?

Also, does anyone know if one can use tickets purchased by a UCF student even if they're not a UCF student? I have some friends at UCF who aren't going, would love to snag cheaper tickets.

Finally, do people anticipate Friday or Saturday to be more crowded? Is the final day usually busy?

Wasn't hell night originally in reference to the week when everyone is out of school in Orlando?

Also, does anyone know if one can use tickets purchased by a UCF student even if they're not a UCF student? I have some friends at UCF who aren't going, would love to snag cheaper tickets.

Finally, do people anticipate Friday or Saturday to be more crowded? Is the final day usually busy?
1. Yes. Hell Week is Columbus Day weekend. In the past, it was also the first five day week for scaring. Horror Knights (UCF Night) is different and, this year, will likely not be insanely busy.

2. Maybe? I don't recall the rules on it. They'll be posted at UCF Student Services in the Union.

3. With Friday being UCF night, that will be more crowded. The final night of HHN, unless it's actually Halloween and it falls on a Saturday, is rarely that busy. It's mostly hardcores in attendance and, this week, they'll all be in line for Bill & Ted.

1. Yes. Hell Week is Columbus Day weekend. In the past, it was also the first five day week for scaring. Horror Knights (UCF Night) is different and, this year, will likely not be insanely busy.

2. Maybe? I don't recall the rules on it. They'll be posted at UCF Student Services in the Union.

3. With Friday being UCF night, that will be more crowded. The final night of HHN, unless it's actually Halloween and it falls on a Saturday, is rarely that busy. It's mostly hardcores in attendance and, this week, they'll all be in line for Bill & Ted.

Thanks for the feedback. Looks like the tickets sold at UCF are GA tickets anyone can use, so that works out.

It being UCF night will definitely make it more crowded, but I'd say some money on the tickets...decisions, decisions.

How have the lines been for the rides?

Rides never get long lines. men in black or transformers simpsons never go pass 15 minutes most days.
Only rip ride rock it gets long lines

I know UOR's internal predictions were low for this weekend--less than half even a typical September/early October night. But ... with Knight Night tonight. And, anecdotally, at least three groups of out-of-town friends in Orlando for the event. And that AP-only B&T show tonight. I do wonder if they are underestimating the crowd.

Reactions: Parkscope Joe